Federico Chiesa - AM RL, SS - Fiorentina (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
I think Kean deserves to get playing time, so if we're selling him with a 40-50 million buyback clause, it's fine. However, no funny business or retarded selling (35 million with no buyback for example).
My problem with a buyback clause is Juve typically doesn’t bring anyone back after selling them with a clause. All Juve seems to do is use these players as trade chips in the future. Even if they buy Kean back it wouldn’t surprise me if he was immediately sold again.

My only hope is Raiola. I know that sounds crazy but it’s the truth. If we are selling Kean with a clause then it is because that is what Raiola wants. He just brought the future best defender in the world to our club. And on a good deal. We have a good relationship with Raiola. One way or another he has always been good to us.

Hopefully if we sell Kean he will be back in a year or two. And if not Raiola will net us a large fee.

That is why Juve and Raiola have a great relationship. Either the club gets a great player or a large fee. To the club it’s a win win.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
My problem with a buyback clause is Juve typically doesn’t bring anyone back after selling them with a clause. All Juve seems to do is use these players as trade chips in the future. Even if they buy Kean back it wouldn’t surprise me if he was immediately sold again.

My only hope is Raiola. I know that sounds crazy but it’s the truth. If we are selling Kean with a clause then it is because that is what Raiola wants. He just brought the future best defender in the world to our club. And on a good deal. We have a good relationship with Raiola. One way or another he has always been good to us.

Hopefully if we sell Kean he will be back in a year or two. And if not Raiola will net us a large fee.

That is why Juve and Raiola have a great relationship. Either the club gets a great player or a large fee. To the club it’s a win win.
Almost always a win win. With Pogba, it wasn't a win. We got a lot of money, but our midfield hasn't been the same since.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Almost always a win win. With Pogba, it wasn't a win. We got a lot of money, but our midfield hasn't been the same since.
I agree. But unfortunately if we kept him “against his will” the relationship with Raiola would not be good anymore. I don’t always love our “will of the player” policy but I think that players like us more because of it. Especially Raiola clients.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Yeh, i dont know if chiesa is the answer tho.

The only good ansper for our winger problem is neymar.

All of our 3 wingers area mistery right now: berna, douglas, cuadrado... all 3 of them just seem to not be able to live up to the expectations

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
If Chiesa want to come to Juventus , he has to tell it openly in public. Everybody has to hear it specially Fiore supporters.
For the moment we only hear it trough the papers. To me this is not the right way.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
Good dribbler, pace, good with both feet, fantastic shot, scores goals, creates, works hard and is very young. If he played with betters strikers he would have way more assists too. He would be immense under sarri.

Last edited:

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
If Chiesa want to come to Juventus , he has to tell it openly in public. Everybody has to hear it specially Fiore supporters.
For the moment we only hear it trough the papers. To me this is not the right way.
We're not Barcelona to pull shit like that. Everybody already know he wants to come here, no reason to go full drama. I think he already had an agreement with Della Vale that they gonna let him go for 50mln or something that's why they let us talk to the player. Now this Commisso guy is trying to pull that deal off hence Federico is pissed.
Costa was probably our worst player last year even when fit after his spitting incident. Soooo... I pray Bernardeschi doesn’t get hurt.
He was never fit last season.
he might be a rich mans Callejon
Different players. The Spaniard doesn't have that dynamism, pace and power but I think he's better technically and smarter. At least for now.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Different players. The Spaniard doesn't have that dynamism, pace and power but I think he's better technically and smarter. At least for now.
If Chiesa comes, I think he'll end up playing a similar role to Callejon under Sarri. Only Chiesa has a higher ceiling due to the things you mentioned, therefore hopefully contributes more than the iron man.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Would be underwhelming and offset the good work we did by bringing De Ligt in. It wouldn't surprise me though, as this board can't resist that itch, that itch to sell and downgrade, strengthen one area but weaken another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)