Federico Chiesa - AM RL, SS - Fiorentina (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #347
    Wants the new guard at viola rats to honour the deal he and the old guard had with Juve. - SKY

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Ofcourse he wants to leave a club that's closer to relegating to then competing for European spots.

Question is if he can force his way out enough to bring down his price.

If we are selling Cuadrado we could use him, only genuine winger in squad is Costa otherwise. Sarri likes wingers so defenitely need atleast 3 or 4 in the squad. That's me counting Ronaldo as one btw, if it's true Ronaldo will play CF then Chiesa becomes an immediate need.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
    Dec 1, 2005
    Agreed. Chiesa for Cuadrado makes more sense, especially with Kean coming through. But we need to shift Higuain.
    The problem illustrated today in one of the papers indicated that he wants to stay and work with Sarri who he like and respects, thinking back to the time he spent at N****i.

I gather he doesn’t fancy Roma.

Understandably.

We need to shift Cancelo to Man C for the fee mooted weeks ago as we appear to now have too many defenders.

Perhaps that can go some way to raising funds for one further purchase along with any proceeds from selling Cuads and one of Mandzukic and/or Khedira.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
    The problem illustrated today in one of the papers indicated that he wants to stay and work with Sarri who he like and respects, thinking back to the time he spent at N****i.

I gather he doesn’t fancy Roma.

Understandably.

We need to shift Cancelo to Man C for the fee mooted weeks ago as we appear to now have too many defenders.

Perhaps that can go some way to raising funds for one further purchase along with any proceeds from selling Cuads and one of Mandzukic and/or Khedira.
    We have alot of CBs but some of them new signings are going on loan anyways selling cancelo means MDS as starter RB and that just cant happen.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)