Federico Chiesa - AM RL, SS - Fiorentina (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Didn't miss any point. I agree with some of your post and I may be Italian biased but your dismissing chiesa simply because he is Italian and that's not right either
I'm not dismissing him. I just don't think he's worth 60-70 million. He would be a decent addition/acquisition, but not before we strengthen the midfield and defense. I don't want to see Bonucci and Rugani as a starting pair in another CL game. I also don't trust our midfield to get the job done in Europe; they barely scrape by in Serie A these days. Fix the midfield and defense, and then we can look at luxury purchases.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
I'm not dismissing him. I just don't think he's worth 60-70 million. He would be a decent addition/acquisition, but not before we strengthen the midfield and defense. I don't want to see Bonucci and Rugani as a starting pair in another CL game. I also don't trust our midfield to get the job done in Europe; they barely scrape by in Serie A these days. Fix the midfield and defense, and then we can look at luxury purchases.
Well I agree with the midfield and CB situation but a player like him in this market goes for that price. Unfourtunately you have scrubs selling for 35 40 Mil

Juve_newbie

Jan 11, 2017
He's nothing like Nedved. Nedved was a game changer; this guy is inconsistent and predictable. He's fast and has a strong shot, but he's no Nedved.
I'm talking about his ability to use both feet, not talent or impact. And do you know how Neddy play when he is at the Chiesa's age? From what I know, Neddy impressed in Euro 96 and came to Italy when he is 24. So comparing a 21-years-old Chiesa to a full-strength Nedved is pointless now.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
He reminds me a bit too much of Simone Pepe for my likings. Mainly because of his dribbling while looking down.

He might turn out to be a good player but at this point I'd rather break the bank on Zaniolo, who'll become a calcio legend probably

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
He reminds me a bit too much of Simone Pepe for my likings. Mainly because of his dribbling while looking down.

He might turn out to be a good player but at this point I'd rather break the bank on Zaniolo, who'll become a calcio legend probably
Zaniolo is being overrated on a massive Tuz level... He has much too prove and he didn't ride the bench for nothing in a very important game for Roma last weekend.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Chiesa is the new Bernardeschi, he only signs now, because he is in a small time club, just like Berna did, when he was there and just how berna will, should he return there.
Of course you guys prefer us to swap Dcosta instead of Dybs, but you are not being realistic. Dcosta proved again that he is injury prone, noone will pay premium for him, we are not going to make enough cash to fund his sale. Dybs himself wont even net us those 100mil he would, while he was still promising, but at least he is not injury prone and still holds some hype. Changing forwards should really be our last concern in this transfer market and should not happen at the expense of our budget, we are well stacked, can always keep Kean, better spend everything we have on our burning holes in defense and midfield.
Should the opportunity arrives to sell dybs+dcosta for a new promising wonna be, maybe...

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Negotiations are underway to bring Federico Chiesa at Juventus - High competition for him, Bayern are also interested but he wants to stay in Italy for the next few seasons. Fiorentina want €100m. [SportMediaset]

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Negotiations are underway to bring Federico Chiesa at Juventus - High competition for him, Bayern are also interested but he wants to stay in Italy for the next few seasons. Fiorentina want €100m. [SportMediaset]
Zamparini was more reasonable than these guys

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
inter's offer: loan 2m with option to buy 25m plus nagatomo :beppe:

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Well, nobody is going to pay that. I believe we will have to pay something similar to what we paid for Berna unless some other club bids higher. Having said that, I don't see such a club on the horizon. Hopefully, these rats would be interested in some of our fringe players to lower the cost.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)