Federico Chiesa - AM RL, SS - Fiorentina (27 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He's Italian and plays for Fiorentina, of course he will cost us a lot of money. How many Italian players are there with the talent to play for Juve? You're looking at a small number.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
He's Italian and plays for Fiorentina, of course he will cost us a lot of money. How many Italian players are there with the talent to play for Juve? You're looking at a small number.
Exactly. Whatever his value is fiorentina will surely charge a premium to juventus.

Doesnt mean he wont be worth it in the long run but dont expect to get a reasonable price

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Would sign him in a heartbeat. And I think we will, probably the best young Italian attacking prospect (other than Kean) Get rid of the perpetually injured Costa and bring in this guy. Younger, less injured prone, versatile and improving every year. Only downside is he’s ugly af.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Don't be a surprise at all to buy another attacking player which add nothing new to our team (specially cuz Max have showed more than once how is his attacking game plan) instead to fill all our defense and MF needs

- - - Updated - - -

What about Zaniolo guys? I don't want us to miss out on Zaniolo :sigh: :sad:
I don't follow close enough but my guess is that Max would try to make a regista out of him in a bit

Apr 17, 2013
They won’t get more than 60-70m for him.
Even at this price it's crazy, maximum Bernardeshi price tag, around 40 million, if we are generous 50 with bonuses.

Is he a regular player in every game? No
Is this one of the best serie A player? No
Did he make great matches in european cup? No
Did he make incredible performances with Italy at the international level? No

And we will pay 70 million for a good player who is far from being part of the world's top? It's like savic at these prices no thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)