MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Berna really got me confused now! Straight or gay, leave Juve or stay? Football wise was 100% behind he must go when season ended. Juve needs money and if a good amount for him probably say sell. Though thinking now I want him stay. Only 27 and what if Max literally straightens him out @DAiDEViL on the pitch too.

That was quite the FK he took late in the ENG match. He goes either side with it and I think it's a goal. WTF, we're keeping so much non-Italia trash might as well keep him till January.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Berna really got me confused now! Straight or gay, leave Juve or stay? Football wise was 100% behind he must go when season ended. Juve needs money and if a good amount for him probably say sell. Though thinking now I want him stay. Only 27 and what if Max literally straightens him out @DAiDEViL on the pitch too.

That was quite the FK he took late in the ENG match. He goes either side with it and I think it's a goal. WTF, we're keeping so much non-Italia trash might as well keep him till January.
Are you kidding? If someone is inspired by the euros to give money for him and get his wage off the books then I would jump at the chance to sell. For Juventus, he's been a disaster for years i just assume he stays because nobody will go for him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 113)