Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Italy having won this is probably the best chance to get rid of him and make some decent money.
I actually disagree. He'll probably stay and play a lot of matches now that he's a "Champion".

He actually didn't even do anything during the Euros, perhaps more than what he did during the last three seasons with Juve, but still. Yet the Azzurri fans still want him here.

Only at Juventus would something like this happen.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
That @Juve92 dislike though.

When you want to get rid of Dybala at all costs, but at the same time you want to keep Berna.
Berna helped Italy win the Euro, while Dybala wasn’t even called up to the national team. That speaks volumes.

- - - Updated - - -

ignorelisted that dumb fuck years ago
Go suck a dick you stupid racist fuck

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I actually disagree. He'll probably stay and play a lot of matches now that he's a "Champion".

He actually didn't even do anything during the Euros, perhaps more than what he did during the last three seasons with Juve, but still. Yet the Azzurri fans still want him here.

I can confirm that I want him to leave ASAP, otherwise agree.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
As i said, he will most likely stay.

Lets be honest, no one will offer a dime for him and the ones that do will most likely ask for loans and cheap fuck clauses. Remember this guy costed us 40 mils.

On the other hand, Allegri seems like his versatility and willingness to sacrifice whenever called without asking for gametime. Having flops like Kuluvsevski and Dybala, we will have to use the 3 of them to see who sucks less and thats it, since we dont have money to touch the attacking front.

So better start preparing yourselves, as he will stay

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
That @Juve92 dislike though.

When you want to get rid of Dybala at all costs, but at the same time you want to keep Berna.
:numnum:I don’t even bother replying. Got better things to do with my time.

- - - Updated - - -

Sad but true. One can still hope though.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
its the only place he can gain some gametime... because as a forward he will be behind even jkuluisevski
That's the only place i can see him doing even something. He should be handed some defensive duties for sure, just to see if there's something. Funny thing is that he kind of has decent left foot, he can run and he has decent technique as well but that decision making is the what keeps him off the scoresheet. If he was LB, throwing couple crosses here and there and ran like a mad man, he could contribute something. Atleast he's more dynamic than AS, who is someone that i do not trust.

He could be the Douglas Costa of LB's. Total brainfarts at the times, but one game out of 5 excellent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)