Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I think he's a passionate and sensitive guy but that's not always the best thing for a sportsman.

Tbh it would suit everyone well if he went to a top 6-8 sort of team and was allowed to play every week. He could be a genuinely good option for Italy. I wouldn't even be that mad if he scored against us, he's got a lot of good attributes and a powerful strike, but it's hard to play for Juve, especially in difficult moments.
Yep

He just doesn't have the mentality for a team like us
I did feel for him listening to that interview

Jun 16, 2020
Man I know we all make fun of him but also deeply we love him too.
GRANDE BERNA. :green:
I felt for him after seeing this yesterday, hopefully this tournament will work as some reset button. I think the atmosphere in the national team helps him perform better. It’s good to hear that he understands that he’s been playing like shit for us.

Situation for the club becomes urgent tho, expiring contract and stil on heavy wages. If he suddenly performs, with Raiola as his agent now, he’ll ask for more salary.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I think he's a passionate and sensitive guy but that's not always the best thing for a sportsman.

Tbh it would suit everyone well if he went to a top 6-8 sort of team and was allowed to play every week. He could be a genuinely good option for Italy. I wouldn't even be that mad if he scored against us, he's got a lot of good attributes and a powerful strike, but it's hard to play for Juve, especially in difficult moments.
What’s puzzling is that he had a very good couple of years followed by a couple of horrible ones. Remember the goal he scored in Firenze in front of that hostile crowd? You can’t do that with a sensitive mentality.

- - - Updated - - -

I felt for him after seeing this yesterday, hopefully this tournament will work as some reset button. I think the atmosphere in the national team helps him perform better. It’s good to hear that he understands that he’s been playing like shit for us.

Situation for the club becomes urgent tho, expiring contract and stil on heavy wages. If he suddenly performs, with Raiola as his agent now, he’ll ask for more salary.
What’s he saying in that interview?

Last edited:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
So what are the odds he comes back a new man, full of confidence fresh from conquering Europe
They're pretty high. His post match interview also really won the fans over. I think he can be a different player if he feels the love.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 87)