JuelzSantana

Sep 28, 2017
He can thrive in the right environment, and Juve is not that place for Deschi. Really happy for him that he buried those penalties under immense pressure. Especially after the season he had.

Once he has 1-2 bad games for us he´ll get the same abuse all over again. This is the right moment to leave Juve, start fresh over at another club and get his club career back on track.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I dont get those people man, celebrities, footballers, politicans. They love the attention of millions of people but at same time they are very sensitive when they get negative comments. If they dont like the comments they can easily do another job, buy a house in a village and build a farm.
Once you are a public figure you should have a thick skin, and never read comments, hire a social media manager to post your shit and never log in, if you dont do this, dont come out crying like rashford.

Jun 16, 2020
I dont get those people man, celebrities, footballers, politicans. They love the attention of millions of people but at same time they are very sensitive when they get negative comments. If they dont like the comments they can easily do another job, buy a house in a village and build a farm.
Once you are a public figure you should have a thick skin, and never read comments, hire a social media manager to post your shit and never log in, if you dont do this, dont come out crying like rashford.
I agree but I’m sure he wasn’t talking only about the criticism online, some self reflection is needed and he probably understands that his output on the field has been basically nothing with us. He’s been having 3 useless years apart from the Atletico game, it wasn’t difficult to tell that he lost all faith at a certain point. Mancini might have saved his career at top 4 (Serie A) club level. I feel bad for him but its basically is his own fault.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Loan with option to buy to Lazio around the same amount like the Romero transfer to Atalanta last season is make sense
Tuzzers will be happy with this arrangement, but don't blame me if he explode there like Romero did with Atalanta

JuelzSantana

Sep 28, 2017
I think Rashford was referring to the racist abuse. In terms of getting trolled and critized for missing a penalty, I’m with you that’s part being a footballer and they should ignore it.

Anyways the new generation is way more sensitive and this is the future. The global society plays a role in that too with all the censorship and dictating what is offensive language and not. Everyone gets offended these days, whatever you say.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I think Rashford was referring to the racist abuse. In terms of getting trolled and critized for missing a penalty, I’m with you that’s part being a footballer and they should ignore it.

Anyways the new generation is way more sensitive and this is the future. The global society plays a role in that too with all the censorship and dictating what is offensive language and not. Everyone gets offended these days, whatever you say.
Hell, they get offended if you silent too, they will say that you don't care/ apathetic

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

Obviously, but I don't think Saka, Rashford and Sancho will complain about being criticised.

It's a cop out to say that they're too sensitive. No dear Harry, you're just being a cunt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)