JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Isn't it weird how he has been a talent black hole for so long and then randomly he came on in the previous game and looked like a footballer, then he comes on last night and looks good again? What has given him that boost in confidence? Did someone buy one of his tracks on SoundCloud?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Pirlo on Bernardeschi last night:

"Non è la prima partita che fa, lo aveva già fatto in coppa, ha tutte le qualità per poter fare il terzino. Deve migliorare un po' nella fase difensiva, però ha una gamba importante, lui lo sa, ne ho parlato anche all'inizio stagione, che secondo me avrebbe potuto ricoprire questo ruolo. Si sta applicando e in certe partite lo può fare benissimo. Bernardeschi mi soddisfa sempre perché da sempre grande disponibilità per giocare in qualsiasi ruolo. Aveva già fatto il terzino in Coppa Italia ed ha grandi potenzialità in questo ruolo. È una risorsa in più anche per il resto della stagione"

Sees him as a player that can do great at fullback

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Pirlo on Bernardeschi last night:

"Non è la prima partita che fa, lo aveva già fatto in coppa, ha tutte le qualità per poter fare il terzino. Deve migliorare un po' nella fase difensiva, però ha una gamba importante, lui lo sa, ne ho parlato anche all'inizio stagione, che secondo me avrebbe potuto ricoprire questo ruolo. Si sta applicando e in certe partite lo può fare benissimo. Bernardeschi mi soddisfa sempre perché da sempre grande disponibilità per giocare in qualsiasi ruolo. Aveva già fatto il terzino in Coppa Italia ed ha grandi potenzialità in questo ruolo. È una risorsa in più anche per il resto della stagione"

Sees him as a player that can do great at fullback
fullbacks are supposed to be able to tackle, otherwise he's right. with berna, the issue was always in his head, shitty decisions all around the field. his talent was rarely questioned, physically he's fine, but he's usually the dumbest player on the pitch, with an unusually high estrogen level

the polar opposite of big dick energy

just treat him with testosterone until he's here

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Isn't it weird how he has been a talent black hole for so long and then randomly he came on in the previous game and looked like a footballer, then he comes on last night and looks good again? What has given him that boost in confidence? Did someone buy one of his tracks on SoundCloud?
I call it the Pirlo effect, it took some time but it is giving fruit now.

choochoo @Lion

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
One decent game against probably the worst team in the league and people think he can be a servicable player?
It's the same flip-floppy posts I read after every decent performance from the likes of Rabiot or Bentancur which are few and far in between this season. Simply not good enough for Juventus level.
Pirlo can take him along with him at his new club and try him at GK for all I care.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
One decent game against probably the worst team in the league and people think he can be a servicable player?
It's the same flip-floppy posts I read after every decent performance from the likes of Rabiot or Bentancur which are few and far in between this season. Simply not good enough for Juventus level.
Pirlo can take him along with him at his new club and try him at GK for all I care.
Completely agree. But Spezia is far from the worst team; they can be very good at times. Eg. When they thrashed Milan.

Quaglia18

May 8, 2012
I know we've been on a steady decline over the last few years but in his last three seasons under three coaches he's managed 39, 38 and currently 31 appearances in all competitions.....don't know if its down to his versatility (or lack of solidity in a single position) but clearly they see something serviceable in him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)