MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
One good match for Juve after 10 or 20 poor matches doesn’t change anything.
So I assuming the forum's financial expert would say no buy of Berna stock though you couldn't get it at as cheaper price then now?

Being Catholic I would say Berna's good play out of nowhere resembles that of Jesus raising Lazarus from the dead.

The man on the left is our Jesus! Hallelujah!
1606054208277.png

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
So I assuming the forum's financial expert would say no buy of Berna stock though you couldn't get it at as cheaper price then now?

Being Catholic I would say Berna's good play out of nowhere resembles that of Jesus raising Lazarus from the dead.

The man on the left is our Jesus! Hallelujah!
1606054208277.png
Buying Berna stock would be like buying Hertz stock, a bankrupt company. It may pop one day because it has to but at the end of the day it’s still a loser. :seven:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
My favorite part about Bernardeschi having a good game is how it triggered the Dybala soy boys. Just for that reason alone I will be rooting for him every time he’s on the field.
You're a special breed of sad, aren't you? The fact that you need to see others annoyed/irritated to find validation or feel satisfied just goes to show the quality of human being you are.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
My favorite part about Bernardeschi having a good game is how it triggered the Dybala soy boys. Just for that reason alone, I will be rooting for him every time he’s on the field.
So that's like what, 3 times in the last 3 years? It's triggering alright. Some are just saying that it's too early to mark him as Lazarus, it was only one game, and against a crappy opponent.
I like Berna, but he has a long way to go.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
So, you're confirming that you're a sick minded twisted individual then? :boh: :b81:

Banter and friendly fire is one thing, but needing to be vindictive to savor vindication is not really my cup of tea.
I wasnt referring to forum banter but more life in general. Most of the times the only way you're benefitting and moving in a positive direction is at the expense of someone else who's moving down, not moving up or is kicked out altogether, you need to enjoy that competition, nothing sick about it. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)