Boksic

May 11, 2005
He did well v Cagliari, today was not at that level.

There are just too many amateur mistakes like simple offsides when he can see along the line and taking on shots when the opportunity clearly has gone.

Having said that, he was better than Chiesa.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Not Juve material, never been, never will be, a waste of time and space, he should never be played in CL again, unless he has consecutive stellar performances in serie A.
This has been perfectly obvious for years. Its really sad to see the level of curruption in Juve, where player managers decide who plays and impose it on our president and coach. No sane coach would ever use him in important matches by his free will...

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Cellphone throwing indeed has been way more interesting sport this year than following Juve. How far have you thrown your old Nokia 3310?
I lost mine years ago :sad:

I love those old Nokias though - you'd throw them at a wall, and the wall would crack. Now, you get dumb fucks paying hundreds of dollars for a friggin IPhone manufactured in China with a screen that cracks if dropped from a height of 20 cm.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
I lost mine years ago :sad:

I love those old Nokias though - you'd throw them at a wall, and the wall would crack. Now, you get dumb fucks paying hundreds of dollars for a friggin IPhone manufactured in China with a screen that cracks if dropped from a height of 20 cm.
Those were the days. :touched: For some reason communists and feminists like iPhones, I wonder if anybody has studied this weird fact. :think:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
how dogshit is juve's youth products that this guy can get minutes ahead youth players.

this guy + pandemic is reason enough for juve to seriously invest in youth scouting.

imagine if juve had a half decent youth player like Fati, or Leo or Rodrygo.

this guy would never ever play again

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)