sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Because you're the one who brought him into this with your silly comparison of his and Turdeski's NT performances, which are totally irrelevant to Juventus btw.

I'd rather Dybala's nuts in my mouth than half a dozen cocks up my butt, but with all the fetishes you have, that might not suffice.

By @DanielSz logic, below are the best players to ever put on Juve shirt.

-Khedira, cus of his hattrick in that ONE game
-Turdeski, cus of last night’s shots on goal
-Krasic, cus of his hattrick in his first game

Claps* Danielshitzip, you have the same footballing IQ of a 13th Century farm cattle.
Now go support inter and sit on Lukaku’s face.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Because he's not good enough for Juve.
He had a decent first season but has been absolutely garbage since then.
That’s an overstatement bro.
The only good thing he ever did was to cross to CR7 to score first goal against AthMadrid in our CR7comeback moment.
Other than that, he has been a molinaro with blonde hair.

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
What was good a about him yesterday? 0 chances created, 0 dribbles, 0 good passes.... Only good thing about him was twice running back in defence. And that is the last thing for him to do.

Jun 16, 2020
What was good a about him yesterday? 0 chances created, 0 dribbles, 0 good passes.... Only good thing about him was twice running back in defence. And that is the last thing for him to do.
Nah he did good.. finally.

He provided width throughout the game, still would like him to make more runs but him playing in that position (and him being left footed) made things easier for us. Besides that, in defensive shape he stayed very good on a line with Rabiot and Arthur, became a LCM while defending. He did it more than Kulu did, who had more space to roam imo.

Seriously, we’re talking about a mental dead footballer, who looked like Serie B level for the last 1,5 year. I’m happy with every positive game at the moment. The truth is that we’re stuck with him, he earns a lot and costed way to much, so if we could somehow fix him into that 2017 Berna, it would be a massive win for the team. Just think about how many useless players we had with him, Khedira, Costa, Ramsey..

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
No, he isn't. Stop talking nonsense and don't talk out of your ass like a hateful vindictive Muppet.

Turdeski has been shit for 18+ months. A couple of decent cameos that does not change.
Why are you mentioning 18+ months? Im talking about at the moment. Youre the one coming off as being vindictive here.

Sendt fra min CLT-L29 med Tapatalk

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Because he's not good enough for Juve.
He had a decent first season but has been absolutely garbage since then.
Thank you. Finally, someone with a few brain cells who can see the obvious deficiencies in Turdeski and his game.

He was never good enough for us to splash out 40+ million and give him those wages in the first place.

He's like our Isco (only much worse), or a James/Coutinho with 1/10th of the skill and 1/3 of the consistency.

- - - Updated - - -

Why are you mentioning 18+ months? Im talking about at the moment. Youre the one coming off as being vindictive here.

Even now, he isn't better. He has scored and assisted 0 goals, and just a couple of matches ago, he cost us a penalty.

I'd agree if he was actually contributing, but the fact that he doesn't do damage doesn't elevate him to some higher echelon.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
@Bianconero81 is right. Berna has a very long way to go to be a serviceable player. He was decent, but it was against Cagliari, and the main problem is that he is still unable to beat his man. He plays on the left to provide width, and he is not very good at it, because he can only go to the middle or back.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
@Bianconero81 is right. Berna has a very long way to go to be a serviceable player. He was decent, but it was against Cagliari, and the main problem is that he is still unable to beat his man. He plays on the left to provide width, and he is not very good at it, because he can only go to the middle or back.
I'm always right. You should know this by now :p :b81:

I am just glad De Ligt is back, Kulu has impressed, and Morata has been on fire. I'm sure Dybala knows what he needs to do, and that he'll get back to his level soon enough.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
]

Even now, he isn't better. He has scored and assisted 0 goals, and just a couple of matches ago, he cost us a penalty.

I'd agree if he was actually contributing, but the fact that he doesn't do damage doesn't elevate him to some higher echelon.
Neither has Dybala. And Dybala is actively destroying our gameplay when he is on. Im not claiming Berna is world class, ny statement points more to just how bad Dybala is right now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)