Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Everyone agrees he was the best player tonight? Wow! There might be 2 biased members, like yourself, who will agree, but both he was definitely not the best player tonight. Woj, Bentancur, and Ronaldo were all better. I'd even argue Cancelo was more effective as he put in the cross for the goal, and had a couple of dangerous runs/crosses into the box.
Bentancur wasn't better. lol

Bernadeschi had a good game, clearly wasn't some dominant performance, but he was up to snuff, and if the team around him showed up, it probably would have looked even better.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
No. He wasn't the best player. He gets into good positions, but his decision making is shit at times. He was also invisible in the 2nd half.
and like basically the entire team, had trouble controlling the simplest passes to him at times. but we "got away" now and i expect him along the rest to raise the level of play in the return leg

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Reminds me a little of Ariel Ortega at times. That uncontrollable desire to dribble. Love it when he’s in full flow. I thought he was pretty decent tonight - nothing like that performance against Atletico, but still a good game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tvrtko

Mar 14, 2019
Perhaps nothing to fap about but Bernie was solid - still lacks that end product but that will come i'm sure
Deservers to start - can't see someone benching him

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
At least showed eagerness in the first half. In the 2nd he went awol, but the attack was desynched from the team because we simply dont have midfield

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
he was good and thennnn this shots .... WHY always with such a power. Can he do it with more ,,technique'' ? No he cant.
I have the impression his shots have regressed compared to last season. There was a period that everyshot he took was ongoal or ended in a goal in the few minutes he got.

Now he is like sending them to nowhere.

Ill admit that the turn shot he did at the beggining of the game was very difficult to pull and would have been an awesome goal

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)