MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Doesn't play because he will cut inside too much, encroach on Dybala's territory and smash missiles into the net. We need more trains to run the line, keep the defense wide and allow Dybala as much space as possible so he can mis-control pass after pass with every part of his body before he uses his right leg :tuttosport:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Doesn't play because he will cut inside too much, encroach on Dybala's territory and smash missiles into the net. We need more trains to run the line, keep the defense wide and allow Dybala as much space as possible so he can mis-control pass after pass with every part of his body before he uses his right leg :tuttosport:
bench Dybala vs inter, play Berna behind Higgy

- - - Updated - - -

I would sacrifice Higuain in some matches and go Bernardeschi - Dybala - Costa
with Dybalas current form, he should be the sacrifice

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Bernardeshi needs to be started on that right wing. He had 2 chances and smashed 2 missiles in 5 minutes.

Criminal he is getting benched. Simply criminal.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
hes been invisible for a while. other than the run on the goal, he did very little
we were leading and needed to give the ball to napoli, close down the spaces and park the bus. it wasn't dybala's game after we got into the lead. after khedira was subbed out, dybala had a quarter hours without a single pass to his name. :D still, he played a good game there.

he needs some rest, though, and berna is ready to replace dybala until he gets his shape back.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
we were leading and needed to give the ball to napoli, close down the spaces and park the bus. it wasn't dybala's game after we got into the lead. after khedira was subbed out, dybala had a quarter hours without a single pass to his name. :D still, he played a good game there.

he needs some rest, though, and berna is ready to replace dybala until he gets his shape back.
hes not as creative as i thought hed be. when our CMs are closed down, hes the guy we turn to, but hes not good enough at creating plays for others, so will often lose the ball. he should be the forward with an AM doing what hes trying to do behind him, but its tough to do so because it would require benching Higuain. Max didnt want to do it even when Higuain flat out sucked at the beginning of the season, so definitely wont do it now when hes in great form. i dont see this pairing working long term

- - - Updated - - -

Thats what i would like to see. The ones behind those 2 can defend all what they want... but let us see effective attackers upfront helping dybala and higuain. Those 2 need this so much.
funny cuz Costa was defending all game vs Napoli, and you praised him after the game. so its only OK when he does it, but when Cuadrado does it then we need someone more offensive lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)