Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
no man, youre just wrong
Ok. Remind me of this post at the end of the season. :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

They're fucking wingers, defending is not a priority. I don't understand this defensive duty bulls hit for players like Berna or Costa who can offer a lot in attack, of course players like Mandzu or Cuadrado track back and defend to make up what their game lacks.
:agree:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
They're fucking wingers, defending is not a priority. I don't understand this defensive duty bulls hit for players like Berna or Costa who can offer a lot in attack, of course players like Mandzu or Cuadrado track back and defend to make up what their game lacks.
Oh yea no value to a strategy that got us to the CL final last season. If only euromaxx was as smart as you.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Looked very similar to when he came on against Lazio in the supercoppa.

He doesn't look ready to change a game and looks very nervous.

Of course Allegri is right to ease him in, a start at home in a lesser game will help him.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Lol at the people expecting him to suddenly turn up and make all the difference against Barca at Nou Camp when the rest of our attack did fuck all.
He needs to settle in, that can only happen if Allegri gives him 60-70 minutes per game, not the 15-30 we have seen so far.

enzo

May 14, 2012
Lol at the people expecting him to suddenly turn up and make all the difference against Barca at Nou Camp when the rest of our attack did fuck all.
He needs to settle in, that can only happen if Allegri gives him 60-70 minutes per game, not the 15-30 we have seen so far.
Very true. You could see it yesterday. He wanted to prove himself by immediately shooting.
I hope Allegri gives him the time he needs. Berna could give us incredible versatility.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)