Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I don't know why do you say it's biased.
Due to you obviously being his fan, overrating his performance.

I am also one of his admirers, but i expect a way more complete performance from him before i call him the best on the pitch.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Ya lets not go overboard, was pretty bad in the 1st half...and that freekick

Overall promising, lets hope he keeps developing
What we have here, is a chance creating machine. Every time he plays he creates multiple chances for himself and others.

He'll never be a goalscorer like Dybala, he's not really a shoot first player, nor does he have the accuracy, but his assist number could be wild. He links with Higgy much better than Dybala does too. His inter-play with Marchisio was fantastic too.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Due to you obviously being his fan, overrating his performance.

I am also one of his admirers, but i expect a way more complete performance from him before i call him the best on the pitch.
I think you are mistaken me for someone else, I have never shown any signs of being his fan nor have I ever overrated his performance.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I genuinly hope that he starts today so i can have another laugh at those labeling him as 'the second coming of Del Piero' after a goal or assist against the mighty Sassuolo... :tup:

I will just quote myself from earlier today, maybe some of you forgot we played an defensively average Sassuolo side and all we did was our job, which was to trash them.

A game with ZERO mental pressure in which the whole team totally outplayed Sassuolo.

Not a game to really make serious judgements on a player.

No hard feelings @JCK , but you did overrate the one today.

Anyway, i'm out from here!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
What we have here, is a chance creating machine. Every time he plays he creates multiple chances for himself and others.

He'll never be a goalscorer like Dybala, he's not really a shoot first player, nor does he have the accuracy, but his assist number could be wild. He links with Higgy much better than Dybala does too. His inter-play with Marchisio was fantastic too.
this is the most important to me and we need to pay atention

May 23, 2013

We have not had someone like him for a while. Someone in the final third who can CONSISTENTLY create great chances via through balls in the final third.

Every time this fucker plays he gets a goal or an assist.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
4 goals - 5 assists in 620 minutes in Serie A and Champions League.

That's a goal or assist every 68.9 minutes.

Next Baggio. :delpiero:
@Bianconero81 Awaiting your -rep :p
The Lesbian is a solid player indeed, but such blasphemy is unwarranted. There's only one Il Divino Codino and Berna would do well to reach 20% of that man's ability and potential.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I would to see him be more direct and use his pace more seems like he always takes the ball with his back to goal, dribbles at walking pace and passes back to a defender. Maybe this was never part of his game i don’t know was her ever a Pacey direct attacker?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I would to see him be more direct and use his pace more seems like he always takes the ball with his back to goal, dribbles at walking pace and passes back to a defender. Maybe this was never part of his game i don’t know was her ever a Pacey direct attacker?
What are you talking about? That is complete nonsense. He had like 3 shots on goal and also provided 2 assists today. How exactly is that always "passes back to a defender"? 4 goals - 5 assists in 620 minutes says he's always looking to go forward with the ball if anything.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
he seems to be kinda slowish.. so dont expect costaish or cuadradoish runs from, him... but he doesnt need to , his vision and calmness is all we need.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Better than your $#@!ty Costa or Cuads! :stuckup:

--

Will definitely buy Berna shirt next season!
Bernardeschi is a player i rate as highly as Costa or Cuadrado, i praise any when is due but i don't overrate any of them either.

But to erroneously call other class/decisive players in our team 'crap' just to make a point about your favorite player?...

Great attitude, fanboy. :applause: :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)