Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I genuinly hope that he starts today so i can have another laugh at those labeling him as 'the second coming of Del Piero' after a goal or assist against the mighty Sassuolo... :tup:

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Does anyone indeed labeled him as the second coming of Del Piero? Or you just hating on our only lesbo player for no reason at all?
Ofc someone did, i genuinly only posted to 'troll' his opinion...

Bernardeschi is part of our future, i actually like the player Bernardeschi and i really hope that he will thrive with us while Allegri is doing an excellent job integrating him, he has to stay humble and fight for his place!

Tho, i can't say i agree with those that come and overly praise him after a game in which he had an assist but missplaced passes/lost possesion on another 7 occasions that could have cost us.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Our best player today even with extremely terrible shooting. His passing and forward play was sublime.
thats even debatable...most of his shoots were on goal and just one in the sky.

But damn...what an assist machine.... this guy...

seriously... not to hate on our other options and no bias....this man HAS brains for football.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Our best player today even with extremely terrible shooting. His passing and forward play was sublime.
That's so biased tbh... he was great and deserves praise yes, but to go as far as to say he was the best on the pitch today is a bit too much don't you think?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)