Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
You know what has worked for this team though, bro -- for the past 6 scudetti, 3 coppas, and allowed us to make 2/3 CL finals?

Fielding attackers who actually track back. Defending as a team. Call it cliché, but defence tends to win championships.

As Fede continues to work at rounding out his game, his minutes are going to increase.
Really well said

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I don't know, he strikes me as not aldo the guy who lacks will to do this, but mainly lack of stamina.

If he tracks back and defend all the time, there will probably be not enough legs to provide good offense. He's quite unathletic.
I think it's tactical nous rather than application.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
The best form of defense is attack. If we worry enough about staying in the opposition's half as opposed to keeping them out of our half, then we'll probably win the CL some day. It's just an observation.

Tracking back and focusing on attackers doing their bit of defending is great for Serie A, but for Europe, this "negative" approach has to gradually evolve. We need to be more daring, take the initiative, and believe in ourselves more.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
What i meant is, is he any good? @JuveJay
oh well I don't have that information but I remember him from my last Football Manager save, very little potential so I had to let him leave on a free :disagree:

- - - Updated - - -

1st game with our Primavera he was so-so but scouts seem to think he got some talent. Talent to play for Juve? We'll see how well he develops. :boh:
Allegri ruins youth though so he's fucked either way

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
oh well I don't have that information but I remember him from my last Football Manager save, very little potential so I had to let him leave on a free :disagree:

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri ruins youth though so he's fucked either way
not true but I'd like to see more of Rugani. Like in the Coppa Italia and in Serie A vs clubs you can afford to rest Chiello or Benatia.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 122)