Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Man, do you remember the blind faith soem peeps had in him. Worse than girls excusing their violent boyfriends.

I'll give it to Lesbian Lonny tho. Better than Giovinco :D
Go read his thread since leaving. There are still tuzzers who think him flopping here was Juve and Conte's fault and he would have torn up the league otherwise. ::lol3::

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
First couple of season with the violas he was more a winger than a playmaker. Last season with them was thenonly one and he improved his stats like hell playing there
He was always a playmaker. Just did so from wing, midfield, or wingback. He was never a direct pacey attacker or a traditional winger.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Why only me eh? Why you do this? :sad:

Could as well mention a certain mod that didn't want him either :numnum:
Susan calls me mean when I tease him. It hurts my feelings.

Harassing you is like when I was little boy harassing the girls I liked on the playground. Had to keep up appearances as a leading member of the WR Best kindergarten chapter of He-man Women Haters Club.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Go read his thread since leaving. There are still tuzzers who think him flopping here was Juve and Conte's fault and he would have torn up the league otherwise. ::lol3::
Well, playing him CF didn't make things easier for him :p

But yes, he wouldn't have set the world on fire, but he could have been a valuable squad player now that we play with wingers.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Can't we all just agree that he was great today?

All done, nobody's butthurt at all lol, i'm glad to see him having a good game and i'd be lying if i say i don't want more of the same, the guy is a beast but mentality wise he is a bit behind and needs to grow/mature and replicate this type of form against top opposition, shooting/finishing is a large part of his game (despite some claiming it isn't) and today he wasn't spot on despite having great chances, i simply can't overrate him as if he assisted two goals against Barcelona, if not for his finishing than i sure want to see him playmaking as he did today against world-class players. I also believe that most probably he is able to replicate that form against stronger teams, but should we not wait for that moment before we overpraise everything?

Anyway, i didn't post to start a debate, i just pointed out the obvious, which is that he was great today but can still improve even further before we label him as world-class.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Great passes from this bloke. Has that little bit of trickery and great technique, knows how to find a team-mate in space. His style reminds me a bit of Di Maria. I can honestly see a future for him in midfield, I think he’d suit that role beautifully.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)