Federico Bernardeschi - AM RLC - Fiorentina (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
I think it's doable for 35mln. Fiorentina is in no position to refuse such an offer and it doesn't seem there is much competition for his signature. Chelsea is not interested, media mention them just because of Conte. Inter don't have the money to spend 50 on him so there's just us.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I think it's doable for 35mln. Fiorentina is in no position to refuse such an offer and it doesn't seem there is much competition for his signature. Chelsea is not interested, media mention them just because of Conte. Inter don't have the money to spend 50 on him so there's just us.
Inter has enough money to buy him. They are yet to spend big.

However I think we'll surely sign him.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
La Repubblica says it's 40mln + bonuses + one player. Stefano Pioli likes Sturaro and Rincon while Corvino has his eyes on Orsolini.

- - - Updated - - -

Corvino is in Milano. After lunch he's gonna meet with Giuseppe Bozzo and talk about Bernardeschi.
Yup.
ACcording to reports Bozzo will tell them that they reject renewal proposal,and they want to go Juve + letting them know leaving Italy is not an option and Juve is their desired destination.
After that made clear,Beppe will submit official bid of a 40M/40M+bonuses with/without Rincon/Sturaro.

:xfinger:
Forza Juve!!

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Yup.
ACcording to reports Bozzo will tell them that they reject renewal proposal,and they want to go Juve + letting them know leaving Italy is not an option and Juve is their desired destination.
After that made clear,Beppe will submit official bid of a 40M/40M+bonuses with/without Rincon/Sturaro.

:xfinger:
Forza Juve!!

So now the press is reading agent's and director's minds. So much BS at this time of year

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
La Repubblica says it's 40mln + bonuses + one player. Stefano Pioli likes Sturaro and Rincon while Corvino has his eyes on Orsolini.

- - - Updated - - -

Corvino is in Milano. After lunch he's gonna meet with Giuseppe Bozzo and talk about Bernardeschi.
Please no. I want to see Berna and Orsolini flank our attack at least in pre season :xfinger:

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Why is his lunch taking so long? I though that by now we should know what Bozzo said, what was Corvino official reaction to his words, what did Corvino actually think about it in his mind and what will he eat for dessert.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Berna isn't gonna be a starter here. People is trying to make him looks like a new Paulo but the only thing they have in common is the price and even Dybala didn't arrive as starter.

Currently I didn't see any skill with a potential "WC level" so at best he should be introduce a la Pjaca

I think he should cost more like 30m but lcondsidering what rats feel. 35m+ Bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)