Federico Bernardeschi - AM RLC - Fiorentina (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Berna isn't gonna be a starter here. People is trying to make him looks like a new Paulo but the only thing they have in common is the price and even Dybala didn't arrive as starter.

Currently I didn't see any skill with a potential "WC level" so at best he should be introduce a la Pjaca

I think he should cost more like 30m but lcondsidering what rats feel. 35m+ Bonus
Of course he's gonna be a starter. If he's benched that's only going to be for the first 2-3 matches and that's about it. There's no way our future number 10 will get similar treatment to Pjaca.

Btw, Dybala has played 3000 minutes in his first season. He was our 5th player when it comes to minutes played. Don't expect anything less from Berna.

Buy on AliExpress.com

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Berna is Italian and has lots of Serie A experience like Dybala so it makes sense he will start. Pjaca and Morata came from a different league.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Hmmmm

I think we'd start with the same front 4, and Berna will have to fight his way in it. But he'll have less hurdles to jump over compared to other players

- - - Updated - - -

It barely has anything to do with the leaue experience imo. Both Vidal and Tevez started playing perfectly right from the start. Hell, even Pogba.
Vidal had to week several weeks. Pogba had to wait several months before getting more then just a dozen minutes.

Tevez started immediately

I remember how people were mad Vidal didnt start right away

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Of course he's gonna be a starter. If he's benched that's only going to be for the first 2-3 matches and that's about it. There's no way our future number 10 will get similar treatment to Pjaca.

Btw, Dybala has played 3000 minutes in his first season. He was our 5th player when it comes to minutes played. Don't expect anything less from Berna.
First 3 months Dybala player very little and Paulo is way way way way better than Berna.

And the tag "italian number 10" doesn't talk about a new Baggio, Del Piero or Totti. It's more relate to the general average quality italians MF have nowadays.

Overrate him just because he's italian It doesn't work cuz he doesn't excel so far in any aspect of the game. Paulo (dribbling and shoot), Pjaca (pace and dribbling), JGC (same Pjaca) and Mandzo (workrate and great passes) we all know what they bring to the table and with Berna you can make a poll about skills and you would see how people doesn't know which are his "special" skill

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Vidal had to week several weeks. Pogba had to wait several months before getting more then just a dozen minutes.

Tevez started immediately

I remember how people were mad Vidal didnt start right away
Rightfully so. I remember that too and I was one of them, because it was obvious he's better than majority of our players and it was visible even after 2 matches, he deserved to start right away. Vidal also had around 3000 minutes in his first season, which was only 700 minutes less than our most played guy.

You're right about Pogba, though, I'll give you that. He did play less. However, don't forget one thing: he was only 19 when we signed him. Berna is 4 years older.

First 3 months Dybala player very little and Paulo is way way way way better than Berna.

And the tag "italian number 10" doesn't talk about a new Baggio, Del Piero or Totti. It's more relate to the general average quality italians MF have nowadays.

Overrate him just because he's italian It doesn't work cuz he doesn't excel so far in any aspect of the game. Paulo (dribbling and shoot), Pjaca (pace and dribbling), JGC (same Pjaca) and Mandzo (workrate and great passes) we all know what they bring to the table and with Berna you can make a poll about skills and you would see how people doesn't know which are his "special" skill
Hey, don't get me wrong. I agree with you and how you see Berna. I just believe he'll get plenty of minutes.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
It barely has anything to do with the leaue experience imo. Both Vidal and Tevez started playing perfectly right from the start. Hell, even Pogba.
Correction aside, Tevez was old, known world wide and experienced enough to start straight away. I still think age and experience plays a part. If you're young and already have some solid serie A experience then you're given the preference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)