Federico Bernardeschi - AM RLC - Fiorentina (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Can someone give a more detailed description of this guy? I have not watched enough Fiorentina games to come up with any conclusion.

My gut feel is that this guy is good but unlikely to be world class. If you are going to pay north of EU40m for someone he better be at least on the verge of being world class. I know valuations are higher these days, but we paid 40m for Dybala so could he be on a similar level? My other concern is that he, Dybala and Shick are left footed and it would seem he has very similar characteristics to Dybala at least in terms of his style of play.

At 35-40m it would seem that most of you here would be in favor of the deal - however the Fiorentina president doesn't look like he wants to sell - does this mean we have to dish out 45m+? Does he have a release clause?
Bernardeschi's biggest strengths are his versatility in positioning and playing style. He can play basically anywhere in attack, although I prefer him central or on the right. I think he could even fake it as a CM against small teams. The other plus is that he can play on counters or in possession. He has just enough pace and technique on the sprint that he can counter. He has just enough intelligence to play in possession. His head is always up.

He has a good left foot and has scored some screamers. He has a threat to shoot when he cuts inside which pressures the defence. It is not Dybala level of terror though.

For me, I think he can combine with our more prominent attackers when we break or against tight defences. And that's why hes most attractive to me. I think he can play the 1-2's, he can play the through balls, he can take his chances when the ball is laid off to him.

I can't think of a good comparison for him. I think maybe a worse version of Draxler or something.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,283
    did rats say they didn't say Berna was untouchable?

they basically said come and get him. lol

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
    From what i gather by the polish Viola fans forum (who seem to know everything about the club since some of them are Florence based) Viola basically has to sell, they at least 30m so they can still pay they employees. There is an interview with Borja Valero where he says he is devastated by the Viola mgmt behaviour as he is forced to leave. Really sad for Fiora fans, they may not like Juve but I rather see them getting EL/CL places than some smaller teams.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
    Hell no. Fiore are bitches to us like literally no other team in Serie A. Much rather see Atalanta, Torino, Lazio, Sassuolo, Sampdoria play for those spots.
    Its true I was visiting same forum when there was Jovetic to Juve saga and they were are cocky about us. I hate them and it wont change but I have respect for a club with big history and I hope they are up there with the rest of big clubs to fight for top positions.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
    Apr 19, 2003
    Hang on a minute. I read yesterday that Corvino said that he not be leaving Fiorentina. Is that statement one he made recently?
    did rats say they didn't say Berna was untouchable?

they basically said come and get him. lol
    Yeah,they said that Corvino's words were twisted and was published on the internet is not what he said.
    Why it was do important to go with such statement officially?:D
    http://it.violachannel.tv/vc13-dett...07-2017_12-02-44_precisazione-fiorentina.html

They probably want to sell and need the money.

Let's do it Beppe.
    Forza Juve!!

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    Let's just keep Cuad's, agree with De Sciglio to join us for free next year and take the better from Licht, in the matches we need more defence. No riscs, no money wastes and better invest what we have on Sandro's sub and possible heir, as RBs we can have any moment, yet decent LBs are not so many!

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    From what i gather by the polish Viola fans forum (who seem to know everything about the club since some of them are Florence based) Viola basically has to sell, they at least 30m so they can still pay they employees. There is an interview with Borja Valero where he says he is devastated by the Viola mgmt behaviour as he is forced to leave. Really sad for Fiora fans, they may not like Juve but I rather see them getting EL/CL places than some smaller teams.
    And it's not sad for you when they raise banners ,like -39 meaning Heysell and when they throw stones to our bus every game we play with them in Florence?They equally hate us utmost,alongside Inter/Napoli fans.I wish them all the worst.Viola rats.

- - - Updated - - -

Hell no. Fiore are bitches to us like literally no other team in Serie A. Much rather see Atalanta, Torino, Lazio, Sassuolo, Sampdoria play for those spots.

:agree: With the exeption of Torino.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
    Jun 1, 2012
    According to numerous Italian reports, #Bernardeschi's agent, #Bozzo will meet #Fiorentina today to turn down their proposal to renew his contract

The reports suggest that #Bernardeschi's agent, #Bozzo will also present #Juve's official offer to #Fiorentina for the Carrara gem

The negotiations won't reportedly take long as by tomorrow or Thursday, #Juve will make a bid that's much closer to #Fiorentina's demand.

#Juve are reportedly willing to go as high as €35m + bonuses, to reach a figure that's close to #Fiorentina's €40m economic request.

According to Florence based Corriere Fiorentino, #Fiorentina seek €50m without the inclusion of any counterparts.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)