Federico Bernardeschi - AM RLC - Fiorentina (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Can someone give a more detailed description of this guy? I have not watched enough Fiorentina games to come up with any conclusion.

My gut feel is that this guy is good but unlikely to be world class. If you are going to pay north of EU40m for someone he better be at least on the verge of being world class. I know valuations are higher these days, but we paid 40m for Dybala so could he be on a similar level? My other concern is that he, Dybala and Shick are left footed and it would seem he has very similar characteristics to Dybala at least in terms of his style of play.

At 35-40m it would seem that most of you here would be in favor of the deal - however the Fiorentina president doesn't look like he wants to sell - does this mean we have to dish out 45m+? Does he have a release clause?

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Can someone give a more detailed description of this guy? I have not watched enough Fiorentina games to come up with any conclusion.

My gut feel is that this guy is good but unlikely to be world class. If you are going to pay north of EU40m for someone he better be at least on the verge of being world class. I know valuations are higher these days, but we paid 40m for Dybala so could he be on a similar level? My other concern is that he, Dybala and Shick are left footed and it would seem he has very similar characteristics to Dybala at least in terms of his style of play.

At 35-40m it would seem that most of you here would be in favor of the deal - however the Fiorentina president doesn't look like he wants to sell - does this mean we have to dish out 45m+? Does he have a release clause?
Can't say if he will become world class but he will definitely be a key player for Italy NT in the future. Dybala is playing a bit out of position, he's not a playmaker or fantasista (#10) as Bernardeschi is.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017

No release clause. Yes, probably around 45m, at least from the buzz in the media.

Its the prices these days. Can't say if he will be world class for sure, but he looks like he will. Fiore is terrible and he still excels. More importantly, he excels at doing whatever his poorly built team need. From defending at WB to attacking as AM or to either wing. He is a very smart player with great technique, his playmaking should be wonderful for us.

Pjanic is playing way in the back, and Dybala is more striker than AM, a player like him should make things much more fluid.

The left footed thing shouldn't be a concern. Most players are right footed and no one pays that any attention.

Left footed
Dybala
Schick
Bernardeschi

Right footed
Higuain
Cuadrado
Mandzukic
Pjaca

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
Pjanic is playing way in the back, and Dybala is more striker than AM, a player like him should make things much more fluid.
This.

Freeing up Dybala would make whole lot of difference, as I didn't think we were getting the best out of him since we changed the formation.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
This.

Freeing up Dybala would make whole lot of difference, as I didn't think we were getting the best out of him since we changed the formation.
Yeh.

I dont know how we will play, since dybala cannot play further up in a 4231, but even when he is not bad as a treq, the problem with dybala is that what he does best is to cut in and shoot with his left foot. Having bernardeschi get the AM role, which he is familiar with, can open a window to play dybala ina. More attacking role

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Is there a heat map that shows from where Dybala scores his goals?

Pretty sure the majority of them come from a central position and not from him cutting in from the right.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012

In my opinion he has good perspective.But,in my opinion he is not worth 40 mil.definitely.I watched most Rats game as well under 21 year.Yes ,he is good but nothing special in my opinion.He was chosen in ideal U21 team.Of course we are speaking about inflated market now days but nevertheless 40k is a large amount for someone which is only a prospect.Also rats clowns-owners De La Valle freaks willdo everything to put hard on us about him .Also they are selling the club so they don't care much about the club but how to get more money..... .As I say 40 mil is way too much for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)