Federico “Maurice” Cherubini (3 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Then he will get the money somewhere else.
Believe in the mechanisms of the free market dude, everybody get's in the end what he deserves.
No competent sporting director is giving Dybala 12ish mil a year, :lol:

Maybe he’ll get it from some underperforming club that has made a habit of signing overpaid flops like ManU (we’re currently in this boat too), but that club won’t succeed and neither will Dybala.

Dybala should get some self-awareness and realize he hasn’t performed anything like a player worth 10 mil plus for 2 of the past 3 years, should adjust his demands accordingly. A small raise to 8-9 mil/year at best.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012

Maybe he’ll get it from some underperforming club that has made a habit of signing overpaid flops like ManU (we’re currently in this boat too), but that club won’t succeed and neither will Dybala.

Dybala should get some self-awareness and realize he hasn’t performed anything like a player worth 10 mil plus for 2 of the past 3 years, should adjust his demands accordingly. A small raise to 8-9 mil/year at best.
So you'd give him 9m but let him go for free if he wants 10m?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
So you'd give him 9m but let him go for free if he wants 10m?
I wouldn’t give him a raise at all. I’d sell him this summer for peanuts if possible, or let him walk next year if he wants a raise.

Kind of silly point you made though. Contract negotiations happen and there is obviously a line somewhere. Someone who would give him 11 mil would let him walk if he wants 12 mil. Etc etc etc.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
I wouldn’t give him a raise at all. I’d sell him this summer for peanuts if possible, or let him walk next year if he wants a raise.

Kind of silly point you made though. Contract negotiations happen and there is obviously a line somewhere. Someone who would give him 11 mil would let him walk if he wants 12 mil. Etc etc etc.
This is exactly what is happening with Milan and Donnarumma.. Only for another club to poach on a free signing, making his wages feel like a bargain.

Offering CR7 25m or so really messed with the agents of our other key players..

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Can't wait to see who this mystery Asian is.
Based on the rumors flying around in Asia, it is someone that heavily invested in tech giants before they went big, like bytedance Goto HUYA.

He will probably bring along his network to base ESL in China, where lockdown has eased vs the rest of the world. He will be to turn ESL not just into a league, but also schools, theatres, healthcare, and finance service, essentially targeting at least 60% of China population.

Get ready to see cr7 buys a whole city in China and turn it into his giant villa.

Jun 7, 2003

Yes, there are enough clubs that would pay him the amount he wants when he becomes free.
Strengthening his negotiation position is okay and trying to get as much as possible with his probably last big contract also okay. I hope he stays but if not nobody should be mad about it in my opinion.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Yes, there are enough clubs that would pay him the amount he wants when he becomes free.
Strengthening his negotiation position is okay and trying to get as much as possible with his probably last big contract also okay. I hope he stays but if not nobody should be mad about it in my opinion.
He’ll be turning 29 in November of the season that he is available on a free for other clubs. He doesn’t have a particularly good work ethic, he doesn’t have much athleticism and is already losing some of his former quickness. Doesn’t look like he is going to age in the game particularly well because of this. You think a bunch of clubs are going to be willing to offer a Dybala a fat long-term contract as he’s about to enter his 30s? Especially if he doesn’t perform here again next year? :lol:

He’s going to get peanuts on the open market if he doesn’t light things up next season. And if he continues the contract dispute with the club, while refusing to be sold this summer, he’s going to put himself in position to have another massive failure of a year here, given the moody princess that he can be, which would mean he’s been awful for 3 of 4 seasons at that point. No one is going to be offering him 10mil plus/year if he’s coming off two straight single digit goalscoring season. His negotiating position is shit because of how bad he’s been in 2 of 3 seasons.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Alternatively he gets fit and ready for next season, lights it up, leaves for free and get his 10m plus elsewhere and we get stuck with our tail between our legs.

The sad thing in all this is the fact that he is the only player we have that can actually bring in decent coin to help with our financial issues. Yet so many are quick to say how shit he is and not worth a few million more per season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)