Federico “Maurice” Cherubini (13 Viewers)

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I really don't get Lukaku hate , he is great CF .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well we disagree a lot. People here complains a lot about how inconsistent Paulo is, well Lukaku isn't for sure because he always do great against minors team and really bad against big teams, always. It's been the same in Chelsea, Everton, Manu, Belgium and Merda.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

Not saying I wanted Dybala gone but in some respect I can see why we would want someone like Lukaku for the same reason morata is now our only number 9 and not a good one imo. Dybala is a weird case, I get the feeling sometimes we don't know or can truly accommodate his best position. Is he someone I want playing as a false 9? not really, personally I think this 'false 9' is a load of bollocks, a means to compensate the lack of proper #9s

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

He is a good footballer with awful first touch. Not sure he fits in a team that want to win the CL but for top places in Serie A he is sufficient...

Jul 13, 2010
When I saw him for the first time, I thought wow, Paratici really had a rough week or two, added few pounds, stopped shaving...

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Not saying I wanted Dybala gone but in some respect I can see why we would want someone like Lukaku for the same reason morata is now our only number 9 and not a good one imo. Dybala is a weird case, I get the feeling sometimes we don't know or can truly accommodate his best position. Is he someone I want playing as a false 9? not really, personally I think this 'false 9' is a load of bollocks, a means to compensate the lack of proper #9s
trying to offload dybala at a low price was straight out terrible, there's no way to sell that idea as a right one. selling players for a massive plusvalenza, with a proper replacement is something most fans could live with, but a 10m dry loan to psg or spurs?! ridiculous. nah. never.

lukaku is a good cf, but imagine him trying to play sarriball.

also, sarri himself was allegedly paratici's idea. let's just not talk about that.

this summer was decent despite the awful financial conditions, we'll see how the squad can handle pirlo and the increasing competition from other clubs.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
trying to offload dybala at a low price was straight out terrible, there's no way to sell that idea as a right one. selling players for a massive plusvalenza, with a proper replacement is something most fans could live with, but a 10m dry loan to psg or spurs?! ridiculous. nah. never.

lukaku is a good cf, but imagine him trying to play sarriball.

also, sarri himself was allegedly paratici's idea. let's just not talk about that.

this summer was decent despite the awful financial conditions, we'll see how the squad can handle pirlo and the increasing competition from other clubs.
wait what low price? first time i ever read about a 10 mill dry loan figure, and I'm sure we're not stupid enough to agree to that, financially it makes 0 sense, especially when you got a player like Dybala who attracts interest from clubs with money. I'm pretty sure we're talking at least 50-60 mill straight sale

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
wait what low price? first time i ever read about a 10 mill dry loan figure, and I'm sure we're not stupid enough to agree to that, financially it makes 0 sense, especially when you got a player like Dybala who attracts interest from clubs with money. I'm pretty sure we're talking at least 50-60 mill straight sale

twas psg, not spurs, wasn't sure about that

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Chiesa cost €50-60 and you would price Dybala at that? Hellllllllllllllll no.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)