Federico “Maurice” Cherubini (17 Viewers)

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
still i find that somewhat hard to believe given spurs were prepared to pay 70 mill euros for Dybala and the only reason why the deal fell through was because of Dybala's willingness to stay.
Wouldn't surprised me if this MFer will not sign contract, play out year and then get an transfer free deal with another club* that pays him way over his deserved salary. Dybala hopes though Juve caves in and pays him lots of money. I say fuck this guy and sell before giving him a new contract. He might continue his demand about not leaving. At little as Dybala played this year, it seemed like it didn't even faze him.

*Wait a minute, maybe not all clubs are as stupid as Juve in giving out contracts with inflated salaries to players?

Jun 7, 2003
Wouldn't surprised me if this MFer will not sign contract, play out year and then get an transfer free deal with another club* that pays him way over his deserved salary. Dybala hopes though Juve caves in and pays him lots of money. I say fuck this guy and sell before giving him a new contract. He might continue his demand about not leaving. At little as Dybala played this year, it seemed like it didn't even faze him.

*Wait a minute, maybe not all clubs are as stupid as Juve in giving out contracts with inflated salaries to players?
It's completely normal in a free market to negotiate and get more money

electricRoo

Feb 27, 2011
Well we disagree a lot. People here complains a lot about how inconsistent Paulo is, well Lukaku isn't for sure because he always do great against minors team and really bad against big teams, always. It's been the same in Chelsea, Everton, Manu, Belgium and Merda.
Well, we lost the Scudetto and almost lost out on CL football by losing points against the smallest sides. Those points should not to be taken for granted.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
He will sign a renewal according to Agresti

I don't understand why we're pointing on unknown quality. Juve needs quality and experience qnd shouldn't settle

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Underwhelming considering his someone who has no experience in the role. Marotta made sense, he was doing the same job at samp. Despite his faiiure and while some may say otherwise Paratici made sense.. his been a sidekick for too long. Cherubini... Who? What was his job role? Anyway best of luck!

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Insider from Asia news:
Cherubini is being promoted and extended to ensure some continuity and expertise of the club runnings. Agnelli is actually targeting somebody to partner cherubini.

This person comes from Asia, without footballing experience, but have been instrumental in pushing growth in the tech industry. He is well known for his controversial data-driven decisions, that time and time again prove doubters wrong and move markets the way he desires. agnelli will also count on him to turn ESL into reality by targeting Asia audience and also investing in ESports

I guess Agnelli is finally looking for a more detailed-oriented person, instead of our previous guys whose mode of operation seems to be ‘sign whoever that is out of contract or is italian’

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)