Federico “Maurice” Cherubini (26 Viewers)

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
I will take who responsible for Lille mercato

The man is very good at buying and selling players
Even after they lost their star players to Arsenal and Napoli for big bang of bucks they still clinch the Ligue 1 with competitor like PSG

If you want to build a team this man is the answer. If they can do that with Lille budget, imagine what he can do with Juventus budget

https://www.transfermarkt.com/losc-lille/alletransfers/verein/1082
It doesn't always work like thar.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
This guy needs to be hovering over Inter Milan like a vulture right now.

No excuses if they are in financial distress to start shopping there.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
As if they will sell their players to us. Let's be realistic.
1.) Beppe had no problem selling our players when he needed to, don't think he ever gave it much thought about whom bought them as long as a deal was reached.
2.) They need the money.

- - - Updated - - -

Beppe handed out our best players like candy to Europes top clubs all the time. I see no reason why he would stop.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
1.) Beppe had no problem selling our players when he needed to, don't think he ever gave it much thought about whom bought them as long as a deal was reached.
2.) They need the money.
We are not swimming with cash either.

It's a mere assumption that Beppe would be happy to sell his best players to his team's closest rival.

As I said, let's be realistic. They need the money and there are richer teams hovering around Inter like vultures.

Hakimi for example is close to PSG.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
2.) They need the money.

- - - Updated - - -

Beppe handed out our best players like candy to Europes top clubs all the time. I see no reason why he would stop.
To US he said ;)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We are not swimming with cash either.

It's a mere assumption that Beppe would be happy to sell his best players to his team's closest rival.

As I said, let's be realistic. They need the money and there are richer teams hovering around Inter like vultures.

Hakimi for example is close to PSG.
Hakimi is out, they still need the money. Beppe is all about business and the books. I honestly think he looks beyond usual football customs in Italy for the sheer reason he is a business man. If we want someone from Inter we should be making an offer and get him thinking.

Barello, Brozo, Sensi....I'd take any one of them if we could manage it. To be more specific, those are the players I would be targeting to improve our midfield. I would have said Hakimi but we missed the boat there LOL

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
This guy needs to be hovering over Inter Milan like a vulture right now.

No excuses if they are in financial distress to start shopping there.
You say that like we are not in financial distress with - 200 million loss incoming. :)
We are in the same hole as inda are.
The difference is we have a 25 30 billion dollar company ready to bail us out.

And they are bailing us out, not raining money on the club to so we can spend on any player we want.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
You say that like we are not in financial distress with - 200 million loss incoming. :)
We are in the same hole as inda are.
The difference is we have a 25 30 billion dollar company ready to bail us out.

And they are bailing us out, not raining money on the club to so we can spend on any player we want.
Shareholder meeting is coming up, no? We get rid of Ronaldo, that frees up wages. We WILL HAVE TO SELL players or use ones we like but are willing to trade to lower a value (i.e. Ronaldo to MU, Pogba to us in a kind of swap deal)

We are in a better position than Inter. All clubs are hurting with COVID but we aren't tied to shady CHICOM companies.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
The only expensive Juve sale that I can remember Beppe making with another Serie A club was Bonucci to Milan.
And Milan were hardly our 'rivals'. They were a 6th place Europa league team.

Remember when Beppe refused to sell a declining Licht to Inter? And Inter weren't even title challengers back then.

This notion that Beppe thinks 'business first' and would be okay to sell their best players when a direct title rival comes calling is misplaced.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

Remember when Beppe refused to sell a declining Licht to Inter? And Inter weren't even title challengers back then.

This notion that Beppe thinks 'business first' and would be okay to sell their best players when a direct title rival comes calling is misplaced.
I don't think Licht wanted to go to Inter. He was as Juventino as Juventino gets. I believe the decision on "that" deal was down to Licht not wanting to betray the fans.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010

With Licht its probably a bullshit, true Juventino, doubt he would even think of joining inter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)