Fear the Walking Dead (1 Viewer)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Curious second episode. Things seem to be accelerating rather quickly. One of the things I liked about the pace of Strain is that the propagation was more insidious in the background rather than an overnight sensation. It's not quite that abrupt, but there will be no slow, creeping plague here.

Buy on AliExpress.com

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Curious second episode. Things seem to be accelerating rather quickly. One of the things I liked about the pace of Strain is that the propagation was more insidious in the background rather than an overnight sensation. It's not quite that abrupt, but there will be no slow, creeping plague here.
Btw Is the second season out yet?

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
I've never screamed at the tv before but this 2nd episode got the best of me. I mean how do you get on the phone to warn someone about something but you leave the warning part out. Ugghhh. Fuckin hollywood :disagree:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Btw Is the second season out yet?
Yep. It's been OK, IMO. I almost gave up on that show midseason last year.

I've never screamed at the tv before but this 2nd episode got the best of me. I mean how do you get on the phone to warn someone about something but you leave the warning part out. Ugghhh. Fuckin hollywood :disagree:
The dumb part for me was the wife/schoolteacher who just witnessed a zombie attack her Jeep at the empty LA river basin and yet approaches the school security guy with zombie-eyes as if she hadn't seen anything like that before. :groan:

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Yep. It's been OK, IMO. I almost gave up on that show midseason last year.

The dumb part for me was the wife/schoolteacher who just witnessed a zombie attack her Jeep at the empty LA river basin and yet approaches the school security guy with zombie-eyes as if she hadn't seen anything like that before. :groan:
lol yeah..."we'll get you help, come here" like wtf! Did you forget what happened the last time to you saw someone like that?

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
So I finally got myself to watch episode 1. Not bad. I would like it if this show gave us some actuall explanation about the Apocalypse, where it came from etc. I don't want it to turn out into another TWD that's just happening in a different area and a few years earlier.

OP
Juvellino

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
  • Thread Starter #28
    Hopefully we get at least a little bit of an explanation. Also hopefully we get some cameos from TWD

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
    Aug 26, 2009
    Cameos would be hard to make since it takes place like 5000km away from TWD. Unless the guys in FTWD move east I can't see it happening. We already know that most of the heroes of TWD were in Georgia and some of them in Texas.

Aug 20, 2015
    Is it really that good? I watched the "Walking Dead" but stopped around the 3rd season because things were kind of just being recycled. Plot didn't get more interesting. So I stopped.

This one looks promising though. How many episodes are released in total?

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
    Aug 26, 2009
    I liked it how instead of showing the most interesting part of the ZA (the 9 days where army was setting up the safe zone) they just fast forward it because people are surely more interested in watching walls being painted.

I wonder if we will ever actually see or read about how this shit started and how the governments and armies collapsed.

Jul 10, 2006
    I liked it how instead of showing the most interesting part of the ZA (the 9 days where army was setting up the safe zone) they just fast forward it because people are surely more interested in watching walls being painted.

I wonder if we will ever actually see or read about how this shit started and how the governments and armies collapsed.
    I had the same thought. I didnt really like this series. It left a lot to be desired and the quality of writing / acting / directing was far worse than what you have in TWD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)