Favorite Stand-up Comedians (1 Viewer)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
Chris Rock is cool, only if he did not bring up this black/white crap every time he could have been the best.
That bothers you? I think that's among the best things he does.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I saw Lewis Black last night here. A good show. His opening act, John Bowman, was quite good too.

Lewis Black ended his act talking about how they shipped the corpse of Ronald Reagan all over the country just after his death. He made the argument that the only way to combat terrorists who find it in their realm of sanity to set fire to children, etc., is to come back at them with something even more f*%@ed up than even they could think up. So he was advocating that Ronald Reagan's corpse should have wound up in the White House, and we left our country to be run by a dead president -- just to screw with the terrorists' minds. :dielaugh:

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
Lewis Black ended his act talking about how they shipped the corpse of Ronald Reagan all over the country just after his death. He made the argument that the only way to combat terrorists who find it in their realm of sanity to set fire to children, etc., is to come back at them with something even more f*%@ed up than even they could think up. So he was advocating that Ronald Reagan's corpse should have wound up in the White House, and we left our country to be run by a dead president -- just to screw with the terrorists' minds. :dielaugh:
I take it, You had to be there:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)