Favorite Stand-up Comedians (1 Viewer)

May 30, 2004
favourite line on stand up comedy was by chris rock for me..... niggaz vs black people ----- niggaz always want credit for sum shiet they jus supposed to do..... "i take care of ma kidz" u supposed to you dum mofo... " i aint neva been to jail"
WHATCHU WANT A COOKIE.....

u gotta hear it actually ... download chris rock - niggaz vs black people ... nosubstitute already told were you can get it from :)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Ok I listened to Mitch Hedberg "All about Mitch". I'm sorry but that guy stinks. Really stinks. His jokes are terrible and even if he comes up with a rare good joke, he doesn't know how to perform it.

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
Jan 14, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++

River told me about Peter Key, he's quite decent but he can't measure up to greats like Chris Rock, Chris wipes the floor with him. Peter Key is like for the whole family, Chris is just ruthless.
Yeah I agree. Im not a big fan of Peter Kay, but his standup shows lately have been great.

Other favourites are Richard Pryor, Tommy Cooper and the Marx Brothers.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by Blandest ] ++
Yeah I agree. Im not a big fan of Peter Kay, but his standup shows lately have been great.
He's a dedicated performer though, he scores a lot of points that way.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Ok I listened to Mitch Hedberg "All about Mitch". I'm sorry but that guy stinks. Really stinks. His jokes are terrible and even if he comes up with a rare good joke, he doesn't know how to perform it.
"I wanna hang a map of the world in my house. Then I'm gonna put pins in all the locations I've travelled to but first I have to travel to the top two locations of the map so it won't fall down."

What da f?????

May 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Blandest ] ++
Also Jimmy Carr is great, check him out if you havnet already.
i actually watched one for jimmy carr... most of his jokes were concerning england and .. his style is much different than most of the other comedians ... hes good but i think only uk will appreciate his comedy ... his accent didnt help understand some of his jokes.. newy hes not bad

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002

"I wanna hang a map of the world in my house. Then I'm gonna put pins in all the locations I've travelled to but first I have to travel to the top two locations of the map so it won't fall down."

Actually that WAS funny :LOL:

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
Jerry Seinfeld

I got that TV series, Seinfield... and what I saw in first episode: two sad guys sitting at the table, eating breakfast, having that typical male babbling about women... So I thought: WTH? I dont need to watch Seinfield to get this babbling. But I decided to give it a chance and finally, after 19 minutes of boredom I heard a great joke: there was sth about laundry, clothes and party. So that joke was worth waiting, but no more downloading, if I get one good joke every 20 minutes :D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++
I got that TV series, Seinfield... and what I saw in first episode: two sad guys sitting at the table, eating breakfast, having that typical male babbling about women... So I thought: WTH? I dont need to watch Seinfield to get this babbling. But I decided to give it a chance and finally, after 19 minutes of boredom I heard a great joke: there was sth about laundry, clothes and party. So that joke was worth waiting, but no more downloading, if I get one good joke every 20 minutes :D
If you think that is all there is to Seinfeld, well... your loss.

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
You said you hated Friends too so maybe sitcoms or comedy in general is not for you.
Or maybe I like different kind of comedy, Mr Besserwisser?

Hey I liked the joke about the map.
And I liked the joke about laundry and clothes :D

I think you shouldnt watch the comedy I recommended you: surely you will not like it.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Oh that's right I forgot... I had been talking so much about Seinfeld to Erik that eventually he decided to check it out and ultimately (inevitably ;)) became a Seinfeld nut. :D:cap:

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++

seinfield is so much more than jokes its a life philosophy. life is eventually nothing. seinfield is a show about nothing.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I suppose I should also mention two decent Mexican comedians.. Paul Rodriguez and George Lopez. Not of the best but quite good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)