Fashion! (3 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
So let me get this straight: Sean Puffy Combs is the man behind Sean John?
Oh boy, now I'm in for it.

No, wait a minute, No I'm not. The man designs some great suits.

So let me get this out of the way ahead of time.

**** you, Robert :D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Josh ] ++

lemme tell you what looks great on someone your age- dignity.

seriously!

So, because I wear Mark ecko and roc-a-wear, I have no dignity?!?!?!

Is that what i'm to assume?

In all seriousness, who the **** are you to tell me I have no dignity??

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Josh, you know I have always loved you, but recently you have hit us with "women belong in the kitchen" and "Sergio, get some dignity". I really do suggest you see a doctor, you might have brain tumor.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I only hope and pray that somebody kidnapped our Josh and replaced him with an evil clone.

Either that, or he's decided that he feels he has the right to go mudslinging against people that have considered him his friends on this forum.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++

Actually Serge, I have much respect for Sean Combs. The guy is quite creative and talented in many different fields.

His more formal line of clothing is really nice. Granted, its not dolce & Gabbana or Versace, but then again, I can't really afford those lines of clothing anyway.

OP
sallyinzaghi
Aug 1, 2003
  • Thread Starter #74
    Cmon men, did you see Sean John's black and white stripes suit? That's fukkin classy

Padovano I know Donna Karan doesn't revolve around DKNY only but am not a big fan of her coutures either (spelling)

I wish I'll marry someone who knows HIS fashion

I like Monica Bellucci's corsette done by D&G, and did anyone check out Louis Vuitton's party at Hong Kong (or was it Taiwan?) It's awesome

but what I love most about designers is their advertisement, they're just so cool. And sunglasses. Chanel's sunglasses are numero uno.

ps: aca, I don't even think wearing a tshirt saying something bout sucking itself qualifies as fashion :D kidding lol

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    I hate to be a wet blanket and spoil this thread, but you know me :)

I find it sad that people spend so much damn money on clothes when there's so much need for tiny amounts of money to feed starving people around the world. Don't get me wrong, I like it when people look good, but thousands of dollars on shoes and shirts? Gimme a fvckin break

OP
    sallyinzaghi
    Aug 1, 2003
  • Thread Starter #76
    that's true graham. my friends and family complain seeing that a normal handbag here would cost at most rm 200 but a chanel one would cost from rm 2000 cheapest. but... it's so so tempting :down:

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++

ps: aca, I don't even think wearing a tshirt saying something bout sucking itself qualifies as fashion :D kidding lol
    :howler:

I think that my question in this thread is misunderstood;)

I just think that one can make a fashion statement without wearing any designer clothes and wearing something as simple as jeans and a plain white tshirt ;)

OP
    sallyinzaghi
    Aug 1, 2003
  • Thread Starter #79
    Perhaps. I admit I am materiliastic so sue me. I mean, if I find beautiful stuff at unknown shops I would buy it considering it's a bargain but I usually look for stuff at closed doors boutiques :D

But when just hanging out, I do like to wear a plain tshirt and jeans.... of course not forgetting the Gucci handbag...

:mute:

Graham is not very proud of our fashionistas kind :D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    so normal people actually do watch those fashion shows!?! :dazed:

not my cup of team, but i admire you're knowledge in fashion. Knowing a lot about what you wear isn't a bad thing.

I'll stick to my A&F, AE, and Diesel clothes....God Bless simple, comfortable college-wear.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)