Fashion! (1 Viewer)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andre 3000 ] ++

As far as suits go, I don't have very many, for its not required, but besides my 2 Sean Johns, which are stunning BTW, not like you care, Pado, I also own a Hugo Boss and a Coragliotti.

i never quote myself, but when I just read what Fabi posted, well, I couldn't resist.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by *aca* ] ++
anyone for jeans & plain white tshirt?:confused::angel::D

I'm wearing jeans and a T-Shirt right now.

OK, so the jeans are Mark Ecko and its a Roc-a-wear T Shirt, but I digress

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
I have indeed. I guess you just pin pointed why I'm not a big fan of DKNY - I find her clothes too basic and casual and simple. I love Sean John clothes though, not that I have any, but my brother does and it looks good

Sally, Donna Karan is much more than DKNY. In fact, the DKNY is her most casual, most inexpensive line. She does coutore very well.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Reading your posts, fellow fashionistas, I forgot about two greats that some of you have mentioned: Hugo Boss and Marc Jacobs. Before I crowned Blahnik as the shoe king, I was partial to Marc Jacobs' designs for women. He always got the slingback just right. :cool:

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
Pado are you gay? :D

I never buy 'designer' clothes. Then again i have no need for a suit and a nice pair of shoes:D

But really people spend to much on clothes just because it has a brand name.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++

Sally, Donna Karan is much more than DKNY. In fact, the DKNY is her most casual, most inexpensive line. She does coutore very well.

Yeah, Donna Karan has some nice stuff in that collection. DKNY is mostly for teens in my opinion

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
Your knowledge is womens clothes is a little worrying thats all:D

I guess youve been with a girl forever, and you actually stay focused on the shopping trips :D

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Mac ] ++
Fabi your 17 right? Where the hell can you possibly need all the designer clothes for? :D
I dont wear designer clothes a lot. Just shoes and bags.

I wanted to be a fashion designer thats why I know a lot about it... but my parents wont let me, so Im gonna be a chemical engenier instead

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Your knowledge is womens clothes is a little worrying thats all:D

I guess youve been with a girl forever, and you actually stay focused on the shopping trips :D
Actually, my wife is not interested in fashion :down:
But, I have always enjoyed dressing my ladies up before dressing them down. One of life's beautiful things.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andre 3000 ] ++

All right, obviously this was a thinly veiled jab at yours truly. That's fine, but for the record, I do have many other styles of clothes that I wear besides Sean John.
Not so much a jab at you. I know that Nick likes to wind you up about Sean John, so it was his benefit. I honestly don't know Sean John. All I know is that every black male that stands before a judge in the criminal courts of Wake County is attired in something that bears the name "Sean John" on it. I had no idea Sean John was a real person or that he designed something other than jeans and tees.

Sarah_old

Jul 30, 2002
Fabi your 17 right? Where the hell can you possibly need all the designer clothes for? :D
Sally's even younger to be wearing 'em :D

*takes pen and notepad to take down notes* Can't believe a guy knows better fashion than I do :down:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)