Fashion! (24 Viewers)

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
Von Dutch caps are so bad. Von Dutch is so bad infact. Infact Trucker hats are bad altogether.

And actually $25 is cheap as hell. You people get it to easy. In the UK you can expect to pay £25 for a cap (thats $43USD).

I never buy fake clothes, but then we dont have fake clothes here, except a few football jerseys on a market stall :)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Yeah, the avatar is so good. Everyone should use it.

++ [ originally posted by Mac ] ++
Von Dutch caps are so bad. Von Dutch is so bad infact. Infact Trucker hats are bad altogether.
Yeah. Von Dutch AND trucker hats suck.

Glad we agree on something!

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
The UK is a very expensive place thats why I would never ever move there. Plus its always rainy.

So my suggestion is: move to America!

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
The UK is a very expensive place thats why I would never ever move there. Plus its always rainy.

So my suggestion is: move to America!
It depends what you want. If you want good weather and beautiful sight seeing tours etc go over there or somewhere else.

If you want to spend your time getting an education while doing nothing while drinking while going to great bars and clubs come to the UK :D

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
I have to decide between the UK and the USA to go and live six months starting in september, I wanna study english and just relax.

I think Im gonna choose the US because its cheaper, Im between Boston and NYC.

The night scene is waaay better in Europe

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
Actually it would be cheaper to live in the Uk than NYC. Especially as a student.

And ive been around and i have to admit England has the best nightlife anywhere ive been, and im not English so im not being one sided:D

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
I have a placement not this academic year but next. I was planning to stay in UK and get a job out of it but im thinking about going to US or somewhere.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andre 3000 ] ++
Hey fabi, if you decide on Boston, let me know. I might be able to help you get situated.
Thank you.

Im 70% sure it'll be in Boston, but I still have to check out a course in NYC and see if I like that one better.

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
Actually come to think of it, it would be funny to meet someone from here. Anyone want to come to the UK between September and April this year ?:D

And if your just gonna try to get of with Emma dont bother :D

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
Oh yeah and you would need to be atleast 18 at the time and 2 people would need to come. 1 person could be a phsyco and if i didnt like them at least with 2 i could bluff it :D

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Mac ] ++
Actually come to think of it, it would be funny to meet someone from here. Anyone want to come to the UK between September and April this year ?:D

And if your just gonna try to get of with Emma dont bother :D
Dont worry, I wont. I have nothing against her

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
Im not fasinated by lesbians like most guys, just couldnt resist the joke :D

Also if you dont drink you cant come visit me either. Dam no one will be left after the criteria :p

I image Fli and Erik would have a great time with me and my friends tho

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)