Farsopoli(Calciopoli) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcusa

Dec 21, 2005
Jem83 said:
WE WILL TAKE THIS PUNISHMENT. WE'RE NO CRY BABIES LIKE THE REST OF THEM. LET THEM HAVE THEIR LAUGHS NOW AND WE'LL WAIT AROUND THE CORNER LIKE A WILD BEAST AND THEN JUMP AT THEM WHEN OUR CHANCE COMES. DESCHAMPS AND THE BOYS WILL MAKE US PROUD AND WE WILL PROMOTE AND BUILD SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL!!

FUCK THESE CRY BABIES, FUCK'EM ALL!!!

WE ARE JUVE!!!! FORZA JUVE!!
Exactly!!!! We will rip through Serie B and be back in A in one year!!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
I was prepared for Serie B, I knew that getting away from that was going to be imposible, and the -17 points is something I also expected, but keeping Lazio and Fiorentina in A, its just a joke, A JOKE!!

What a disgrace is this Italian Federation!! Im VERY dissapointed of this, Im sick of all of this Inter lovers to try to screw Juventus...

You know what... FUCK YOU ALL YOU JUVENTUS HATERS!!

Mods: If you feel I should get banned or something Im sorry, but Im veryy frustrated at the moment, I will undertand.

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
it's a big load of shit. But I guess like many said, not having fiorentina (lazio is just a crappy team now so it doesn't matter) in serie B will be good for Juve. Is there any chance Juve can win the B championship ? This and the Coppa Italia will make the season quite special IMO. But if Juve just finishes 4 or so.... blah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)