Farsopoli(Calciopoli) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
PhRoZeN said:
Our president wanted all kinda things according to newspaper reports, some said serie A, others said serie B. Either way to the least we expected no point deduction and to have -17 from -30.. is a complete joke, especially when you consider how all the other teams are let off. Sons of Itches. Italian Judiciary Sux!.. this kinda stuff makes me not wanna support the azzurii or watch serie A next season what so ever.. ill proberly support every opposition that the italian teams take on in the CL. :( :mad:
maybe everybody emotionS are running high but we knew thats why juve Sold Some of our stars

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
WE WILL TAKE THIS PUNISHMENT. WE'RE NO CRY BABIES LIKE THE REST OF THEM. LET THEM HAVE THEIR LAUGHS NOW AND WE'LL WAIT AROUND THE CORNER LIKE A WILD BEAST AND THEN JUMP AT THEM WHEN OUR CHANCE COMES. DESCHAMPS AND THE BOYS WILL MAKE US PROUD AND WE WILL PROMOTE AND BUILD SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL!!

FUCK THESE CRY BABIES, FUCK'EM ALL!!!

WE ARE JUVE!!!! FORZA JUVE!!

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I dont think zaccone the Juve man did enough to convince the twats.. I mean its something I said from the start, when you convince yourself of serie B then thats exactly what you get with a slight more punishment. If we said from the start that we deserve serie A or something maybe they would have given us serie B with no point deducation and a league back.. ahh crap, I feel the personal agenda of going to italy and kidnapping the judges 20 year old daughters.

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
Revocati gli scudetti 2004/05 e 2005/2006 alla Juventus
25 07 2006
La sentenza di calciopoli conferma la revoca degli scudetti 2004/2005 e 2005/2006 alla Juventus. Confermati i 5 anni di inibizione all'ex direttore sportivo e all'ex amministratore delegato della Juve Moggi e Giraudo.

Jul 6, 2006
PhRoZeN said:
I dont think zaccone the Juve man did enough to convince the twats.. I mean its something I said from the start, when you convince yourself of serie B then thats exactly what you get with a slight more punishment. If we said from the start that we deserve serie A or something maybe they would have given us serie B with no point deducation and a league back.. ahh crap, I feel the personal agenda of going to italy and kidnapping the judges 20 year old daughters.

I agree, Juventus did a mistake with the statement that Serie B was just fine. I imagine now they will go to the TAR.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I would have felt great if we had 28 to the least but two years of effort goes down in the drain, whilst the rest get away with murder.

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
I have no words for that!

I go off now!

Godbye and we will be back soon! I promise you all!

Palla and Ale will rock the league

42 games in serie b and 42 wins in serie b...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)