Status
Not open for further replies.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
from sports.it

Juve furiosa per la sentenza: ricorrerà al Tar del Lazio
25 07 2006
La Juventus, insoddisfatta per la retrocessione in Serie B a -17, intende ricorrere al Tar per la sentenza prodotta in appello dalla Corte federale. Questo vorrebbe dire violazione della clausola compromissoria.

Buy on AliExpress.com

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Espectro said:
I was prepared for Serie B, I knew that getting away from that was going to be imposible, and the -17 points is something I also expected, but keeping Lazio and Fiorentina in A, its just a joke, A JOKE!!

What a disgrace is this Italian Federation!! Im VERY dissapointed of this, Im sick of all of this Inter lovers to try to screw Juventus...

You know what... FUCK YOU ALL YOU JUVENTUS HATERS!!

Mods: If you feel I should get banned or something Im sorry, but Im veryy frustrated at the moment, I will undertand.
Hell yeah FUCK EM!.

If the mods ban you for it, then please put me in the list to, im more than happy getting banned over this crap.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
mnementh said:
it's a big load of shit. But I guess like many said, not having fiorentina (lazio is just a crappy team now so it doesn't matter) in serie B will be good for Juve. Is there any chance Juve can win the B championship ? This and the Coppa Italia will make the season quite special IMO. But if Juve just finishes 4 or so.... blah.
well,17 is better than 30....
from the total 129 pnts,with all victories,we are getting 112,and atalanta finished with 89 previous season i think.

we can do it guys!:eyebrows: :eyebrows:

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
Espectro said:
from sports.it

Juve furiosa per la sentenza: ricorrerà al Tar del Lazio
25 07 2006
La Juventus, insoddisfatta per la retrocessione in Serie B a -17, intende ricorrere al Tar per la sentenza prodotta in appello dalla Corte federale. Questo vorrebbe dire violazione della clausola compromissoria.
i only understood that juve is furious about the verdict.
well,so are we.

but,is there smg we can do about it NOW???

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
Lilianna said:
well,17 is better than 30....
from the total 129 pnts,with all victories,we are getting 112,and atalanta finished with 89 previous season i think.

we can do it guys!:eyebrows: :eyebrows:

i really didnt care because i thought we could do it when we were -30 points. they are just going try to keep us down forever......its almost like this whole thing never happened to milan. because they get C.L and the scudetto

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Lilianna said:
i am wondering the same thing
Those who said they will stay, they proberly will, promoting back to serie A is even more likely now..

On a side note, I thought Lazio got convicted for 5 matches, whilst we got it for 2. Bizarre :wth:

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Calciopoli: Reductions for all Tuesday 25 July, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Federal Court of Appeal has returned Fiorentina and Lazio to Serie A, while cut the points penalties for Juventus and Milan.

The Calciopoli appeal verdicts were finally delivered this evening with all four of the convicted clubs being handed reductions on their initial sentences.

Juventus have remained in Serie B but will start the 2006-07 season with a 17-point deduction rather than the initial 30 imposed.

The appeal panel also confirmed that they would be stripped of their last two Scudetto titles won in 2005 and 2006.
Lazio have been reinstated to the top flight after initially being thrown into the Second Division. They will start the new campaign with an 11-point penalty.

Fiorentina have followed them back into Serie A even if they will start the 2006-07 First Division campaign with a 19-point handicap.

Milan, who remained in Serie A anyway, will now start the new season with an eight-point deficit rather than the 15 imposed by the CAF court.

The Rossoneri, initially stripped of their Champions League place, will return to the competition even if they will have to play in the preliminaries.

That’s because their 44-point penalty from last season has been reduced to 30 which means they would have finished third behind Inter and Roma, while ahead of Chievo.

Palermo, Livorno and Parma are now set to take the UEFA Cup places.

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
-17 is better than -30 im not pissed about that, im pissed that Fiorentina and Lazio went back up to Seria A with 7 more points and 4 more points taken off only. i mean from -7 in B to -11 in A how can that be possible...its retarded..one win and a draw and they are basically back to square one in the higher league...

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
Zaccone, legale Juve, promette battaglia

Probabile un ricorso al Tar.

Cesare Zaccone, legale della Juve, promette battaglia dopo la sentenza d'appello che condanna la Juve alla serie B con 17 punti di penalità. "La differenza di trattamento fra noi e le altre squadre è incredibile. Questa decisione non ci soddisfa. Ricorreremo in tutte le sedi, a partire dalla camera di conciliazione e arbitrato". La Juventus ipotizza quindi anche un ricorso al Tar.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Lilianna said:
i only understood that juve is furious about the verdict.
well,so are we.

but,is there smg we can do about it NOW???
Yes,there is,to kick some arses in serie B and to get back in serie A next season,to kick some other arses!!!!

FORZA JUVE!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)