Farsopoli(Calciopoli) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
sebastian said:
i will take a tattoo of juventus!!!!!!!!!!
I wanted a tattoo too with the juventus logo,but there are 3 things that made me change my mind:
1)the juve logo changed 2 years ago.what if i do 1 now,and after 10 years we have a new one?
2)it hurts....:cry:
3)it's gonna be there for ever.....:pumpkin:

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
Lilianna said:
well,17 is better than 30....
from the total 129 pnts,with all victories,we are getting 112,and atalanta finished with 89 previous season i think.

we can do it guys!:eyebrows: :eyebrows:
that's 126 - 17 = 109. Yeah, atatlana finished with 89 which means we can lose even 5 matches maybe total.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Like I said Im fine with the fact that we are demoted to Serie B, but the fact that we are the ONLY team getting demoted its whats makes me sick

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
serfaraaz said:
Zaccone, legale Juve, promette battaglia

Probabile un ricorso al Tar.

Cesare Zaccone, legale della Juve, promette battaglia dopo la sentenza d'appello che condanna la Juve alla serie B con 17 punti di penalità. "La differenza di trattamento fra noi e le altre squadre è incredibile. Questa decisione non ci soddisfa. Ricorreremo in tutte le sedi, a partire dalla camera di conciliazione e arbitrato". La Juventus ipotizza quindi anche un ricorso al Tar.
Google translation

Zaccone, Juve lawyer, promise battle Probable a resource to the Tar. Cesar Zaccone, lawyer of the Juve, promises battle after the appeal sentence that sentence the Juve to the series B with 17 points of penalty. “The difference of treatment between we and the other squares are incredible. This decision does not satisfy us. We will rerun in all the centers, beginning from the arbitrateed room of conciliation and”. The Juventus assumes therefore also a resource to the Tar.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
giovanotti said:
Yes,there is,to kick some arses in serie B and to get back in serie A next season,to kick some other arses!!!!

FORZA JUVE!!!!!
FORZA JUVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we'll be back in 1 year!!!!! and then....... :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)