Farsopoli(Calciopoli) (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
mnementh said:
Sources say Juve will be using the Chewbacca defense... that should do it.
:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

any how....
i think the punishment were that severe so that what ever comes out of the apeal will be a punishment too.
with -30 after the apeal we could deduct this number but its very diffecult to return to siera A with appeal.
while one of the other teams ( lazio , fiorentena ) bet go back to the siera A

dont forget that even if juve's appeal made sence they wont bring us back as it will resemble that the system is still corrupt and that Juve is above the law.

IMO best otcome after appeal for all teams:
1- Juve : remains at seira B with -10 points
2- Lazio : remains ay seira B no deduction
3- Fiorentina: go back to seira A with no europe and pioint deduction -10 points
4- milan: will get the UEFA spot

Buy on AliExpress.com

marcusa

Dec 21, 2005
I say we'll get back 15 or 20 points. I am encouraged by what I read on Juventus.com about the appeal. Moggi did cheat, but 30 points??

salvatore_

May 16, 2006
-15 points is important but i want one of the scudetto's back at least!
moggi influenced games but he did it to protect us coz if he didn't do it we all know who would of!

"dont hate the player hate the game"

marcusa

Dec 21, 2005
Black&White. said:
Lazio and Fioretina are fucked. Their best players will go away, Toni will left Fiorentina and Lazio... well... Lazio... does Lazio have good players?:confused:
True. I don't think Juve will have to worry about facing a full-strength Lazio and Fiorentina teams. Did you hear that DiCanio signed a contract with a 4th division side in Rome? I guess they promised him all the swastikas he wants.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
well at the moment if any of viola or lazio get reinstated into serie A would be better for us.Although that shouldnt happen as they face the same indictmentts as we do(broke the same article)

the most important thing is that they forget abt that -30 crap, they demoted us and thats bad enough.I hope we have a good lawyer, and from the things he said things r looking good for us

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
dont know, they were explained here before , but article 6 is much more serious and any club that breached that should be demoted.

article 1, is less serious

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
m_elayyan said:
what is article1 and article6???
The clubs have been indicted for violation of article 1 and/or 6 of the sporting justice code. Article 1 refers to the “general duties and obligations”, whereas Article 6 is more serious. The latter notes: “altering the result of a match or securing an advantage in the table with any means is considered sporting fraud. The clubs, its directors and players have the duty to inform the authorities if they believe this is in progress.”

In effect, a club or individual only charged under Article 1 does not risk a great deal, but Article 6 is where the serious repercussions come in. Even then, it depends on whether they are in direct or indirect violation of Article 6.

xchloe007x

Jan 31, 2006
I hope to atleast get a scudetto back (2005-2006), and maybe 15 point deduction 30 is quite harsh and 2 scudettos strippings with 1 (if im not mistaken) not even being under investigation is just stupid.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
xchloe007x said:
I hope to atleast get a scudetto back (2005-2006), and maybe 15 point deduction 30 is quite harsh and 2 scudettos strippings with 1 (if im not mistaken) not even being under investigation is just stupid.
my sentiments exactly

snakies

Jul 15, 2006
u wanna know whats wierd? the verdicts dont even concern what we're accused of. WTF is that all about? if we didnt violate article 6 (and we havent been proven to) then why the hell should we go to serie B???????? berlusconi is a sneaky bastard but he'll get what he deserves eventually

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)