Farsopoli(Calciopoli) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
I really wish we get a point reduction to -15 so that we can win serie b & then come back and take serie A the next season...

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
hambon said:
I really wish we get a point reduction to -15 so that we can win serie b & then come back and take serie A the next season...
That goes without saying. I'm just not trying to get my hopes too high about this mess...

danielão

Jul 12, 2002
No one should get any thing reduced on appeal. They need to make a statement here. Everyone outside Italy is just waiting for the judges to completely cave on this. Even halving the point reduction will make it seem like they are.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
danielão said:
No one should get any thing reduced on appeal. They need to make a statement here. Everyone outside Italy is just waiting for the judges to completely cave on this. Even halving the point reduction will make it seem like they are.
Unfortunately it seems all the attention and focus is being poured in on the aftermath rather than the root causes. Any statement made by the judges is only part of the solution. Italy's footballing administration is rife with conflicts of interest, opportunities for abuse, and a complete lack of basic checks and balances.

To focus on sentencing as fully sufficient to fix the ills and woes of Italian football is just smoke and mirrors. It would be laughable that the sentencing piece could make Lega Calcio stand up and say, "There! All clean now." :dielaugh:

Afterall, it took all of 18 hours for Milan officials to publicly claim legal loopholes to get into the UEFA Cup in place of Empoli. That's not just cynical... that's farcical.

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
I've been reading in other threads everything you have said guys, and I've notice that most of you think that with this -30 points will be impossible to ascend for next year. Well let me tell you is not as hard as you think.

1- The rules of Serie B said that the first 2 teams in the table ascend directly to Serie A. Then the ones that are from the third place to the sixth make a "Mini-Tournement" between them to decide who will ascend.

2- First of all we can see that last season we had a diference of 29 points between us and the 6º place of the table (I think it was Chievo). This means that if we manage to do what we did last season, but now in Serie B (which will be easier because of the team we are...even if our stars go away) we will finish at the 6º place in the Worst Case. Then fighting with the other 3 teams in the "Mini-Tournement" wont be a big problem.

3- We are Juventus. Nothing is impossible. We just need to support the team and think positive, even if we stay with our 30 points deduction! We can even get in the first 2 places if we support the team and if we believe!

FORZA JUVE!!

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Juve_25 said:
I've been reading in other threads everything you have said guys, and I've notice that most of you think that with this -30 points will be impossible to ascend for next year. Well let me tell you is not as hard as you think.

1- The rules of Serie B said that the first 2 teams in the table ascend directly to Serie A. Then the ones that are from the third place to the sixth make a "Mini-Tournement" between them to decide who will ascend.

2- First of all we can see that last season we had a diference of 29 points between us and the 6º place of the table (I think it was Chievo). This means that if we manage to do what we did last season, but now in Serie B (which will be easier because of the team we are...even if our stars go away) we will finish at the 6º place in the Worst Case. Then fighting with the other 3 teams in the "Mini-Tournement" wont be a big problem.

3- We are Juventus. Nothing is impossible. We just need to support the team and think positive, even if we stay with our 30 points deduction! We can even get in the first 2 places if we support the team and if we believe!

FORZA JUVE!!

Ditto!

This the the positive shit that im talking about! :agree:

Jul 6, 2006
I hope I'm wrong, but it's apparent that everyone is bent on punishing Juve to remain away of Serie A for at least two years. Damn you, damn you all, I tell you!!!

engonga

Jul 22, 2005
Juve_25 said:

FORZA JUVE!!
very good news
are u really sure of the mini-tournament from the third to the sixth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)