Farsopoli(Calciopoli) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
engonga said:
very good news
are u really sure of the mini-tournament from the third to the sixth?
Yes.

"En Serie B suben directamente los dos primeros, mientras que desde el tercero hasta el sexto juegan los play off. A la Vieja Señora, entonces, le alcanzará con llegar en la sexta posición, para luego ganarse el ascenso en los enfrentamientos directos. Bueno, miremos la tabla: en la pasada temporada en Serie A la Juventus le sacó al sexto (Lazio) exactamente 29 puntos. En Serie B la Juventus hasta podría apuntarle a una de las dos primeras plazas, máxime si en la apelación le reducen un poco la penalización."

espndeportes.com
"In Serie B the 2 first places ascend directly, meanwhile the ones from the third to the sixth place advance to a play off btween them (or "mini-tournament" as I like to call). The Vechia Signora, then, would have more than enough reaching the sixth position, so then they can win the ascense in the direct games during the play-offs. Well, lets look at the table: Last season in Serie A Juventus get an advantage of exactly 29 points to the sixth place (Lazio) (not chievo as I thought, sorry). In Serie B Juventus can easily aim to first two places, even more if in the appeal they manage to reduce a little the points deducted."

snakies

Jul 15, 2006
i juat hate milan. they get away with their shit cause of berlusconi. but thats alright, fuck them. we'll be back to teach everyone a lesson. fuck the appeal, lets show them what we're made of by overcoming that 30 point deduction and winning the serie B. FORZA JUVE

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
Juve_25 said:
I've been reading in other threads everything you have said guys, and I've notice that most of you think that with this -30 points will be impossible to ascend for next year. Well let me tell you is not as hard as you think.

1- The rules of Serie B said that the first 2 teams in the table ascend directly to Serie A. Then the ones that are from the third place to the sixth make a "Mini-Tournement" between them to decide who will ascend.

2- First of all we can see that last season we had a diference of 29 points between us and the 6º place of the table (I think it was Chievo). This means that if we manage to do what we did last season, but now in Serie B (which will be easier because of the team we are...even if our stars go away) we will finish at the 6º place in the Worst Case. Then fighting with the other 3 teams in the "Mini-Tournement" wont be a big problem.

3- We are Juventus. Nothing is impossible. We just need to support the team and think positive, even if we stay with our 30 points deduction! We can even get in the first 2 places if we support the team and if we believe!

FORZA JUVE!!
Not to mention there is two more teams in Serie B. ;)

It will take a shitload of spirit from our future mediocre squad though.

AlexTheGreat

May 10, 2006
-15, but remain in A, if we meet a real judge and have the proper right to defend our team. as far as I know this sentence is a crazy and absurd one without solid evidence to point out the violation of Art.6 but Art.1.

all we can do is pray we could be given a justify sentence

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Serie B is a must for the club. That is true punishment and the club must be punished. Two scudetti is harsh, i think maybe 1 would be more fair.

Starting Serie B maybe 10 to 15 points behind would be good and i believe the team will win enough to mak eit back.

What doesnt help is that Lazio and Fiorentina wont be losing much so they'll be topping the table one would think.

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
Tourinorum said:
here's what im thinking:
one of the 2 relegated clubs wont make it back. i hope we do.
Lazio and Fioretina are fucked. Their best players will go away, Toni will left Fiorentina and Lazio... well... Lazio... does Lazio have good players?:confused:

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
supporter said:
according to juve presedent, juve will appeal to remain in seria a.
I hope so
after he already stated that Juve would "accept B", before the verdicts even came out ??!!

No fucking way..he already conceeded defeat more than a week before the verdicts were decided..

we have a better chance of sending a player to Mars than we do seeing Serie A this season...

Serie B is a must for the club. That is true punishment and the club must be punished.
sure...until some other team does the exact same thing 3 or 4 years from now...

anyone who thinks this charade will clean up Italian football is one naive fool

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
At the heart of all of the appeals is that the punishments were a bit arbitrary. No reasons were given as to how the magis number of -30 was arrived at for Juve, or at -44 for Milan plus anothe -15. It seems that the judges thought that 44 was a good number simply because that would take Milan out of Europe. There needs to be som reason, i.e. that the authorities believe that Juve fixed 10 matches, so deduct 30 points, However, they only point to two matches - so where do they pull 30 points from?

It is an arbitrary number lacking legal basis, and therefore an Appeal could reduce the penalty.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
-44 was just enough to take them out of Europe, but then they forgot about the Empoli permit. :howler:

Damn, this is a tragicomedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)