Farsopoli(Calciopoli) (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
snakies said:
u wanna know whats wierd? the verdicts dont even concern what we're accused of. WTF is that all about? if we didnt violate article 6 (and we havent been proven to) then why the hell should we go to serie B???????? berlusconi is a sneaky bastard but he'll get what he deserves eventually
I know, it's fucked up.
That's why I'm somewhat optimistic about this whole appeal thing. Let's just hope we have good lawyers. The verdict sucks. It's way too harsh.

snakies

Jul 15, 2006
well i think juve would only hire the best lawyers. i thikn this trial is way to rushed and theres really no time to prove anything. there should be a technicality somewhere. this sentence should definetely be reduced, the question is to what extent?

Romanisto

May 30, 2004
There will be no scudettos coming back. The wrongdoings took place during the 2004/2005 season so any success Juve had after is cancelled out. However, I'm pretty sure you won't have to deal with a -30 to start the season. It'll probably be closer to -10 to -15.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Romanisto said:
There will be no scudettos coming back. The wrongdoings took place during the 2004/2005 season so any success Juve had after is cancelled out. However, I'm pretty sure you won't have to deal with a -30 to start the season. It'll probably be closer to -10 to -15.

I agree,and for Juventus ,at the moment, is much more important to change the point deficit.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I don't know all the facts but one of the reasons they gave for taking us down in B-30pts was that a sum for breaking article 1 of the sporting code equalled to breaking article 6(the worst one), wich is completely false.
Attorneys said that the judges made amistake in that and could turn in our favour.

Let's wait and see what happens.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
mark77 said:
I don't know all the facts but one of the reasons they gave for taking us down in B-30pts was that a sum for breaking article 1 of the sporting code equalled to breaking article 6(the worst one), wich is completely false.
Attorneys said that the judges made amistake in that and could turn in our favour.

Let's wait and see what happens.
So what do you expect,Mark?
Certainly serie A is far from our reach.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
giovanotti said:
So what do you expect,Mark?
Certainly serie A is far from our reach.
If they prove we didn't violate article 6 then we should get the same thing Milan got. Maybe with a bit more points deducted. Won't happen so forget it.

May 25, 2006

I just wanna know why this stupid Milan`s the only one who stayed in Serie-A.???????????????????????.
that`s a joke.. and it`s not funny...:tdown: .!!​

Juventus` here, there's nothing I fear...
And I know that my heart will go on...
I'll stay forever this way...
Juventus` safe in my heart..
And my heart will go on and on........

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
giovanotti said:
So what to expect than?
I guess B with -10pts

One other thing, I read that the refs in the suspected Juve games(I think about 5-6) got acquitted!!! :shocked:

Can somebody confirm this?

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
Because we represent the hegemony of one team in the history of italian calcio. We had beaten them for the last 100 years, over and over...la piu amate e la piu odiata...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)