Fabio Quagliarella (8 Viewers)

Would you keep Quagliarella?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

JuveSardu

Nov 27, 2013
not really. we're not playing CL anymore so he won't be needed for the one thing his fanboys say he's good at.
We'll be in the cl next season, and if we wanna win that we can't have a cl flop up top.. *cough* tevez *cough* but we will need this guy, no need to sell, there's not 1 reason why we should keep the midget but sell him

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
selling him would be some serious retarded shit
Ya, would make no sense whatsoever. Would be a very bad move mid season.

not really. we're not playing CL anymore so he won't be needed for the one thing his fanboys say he's good at.
He's actually good at a lot more than people give him credit for. Actually, the ungrateful ones are just haters. They really have no point to make, or can't substantiate the criticism directed to him.

Sell sell sell, him and his chin. Make sure his chin exits the door first.
:cry:

The management are playing the relaxed card way too early in the season
Yea, I don't get it. Either we're getting really arrogant and grossly underestimating Roma, or we are seriously mismanaging this mercato window. But if we sell both Quag and Vucinic, then I'm pretty certain we'll lose the title.

Such a decent post.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Yea, I don't get it. Either we're getting really arrogant and grossly underestimating Roma, or we are seriously mismanaging this mercato window. But if we sell both Quag and Vucinic, then I'm pretty certain we'll lose the title.
:lol2:

We are getting Osvaldo so no worries.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
For real, bro. We are going to have a lot more pressure on our backs in the second half of the season. Depth is going to play a massive role. Osvaldo coming in is fine, but losing both Vuci and Quag in the process is definitely something that's bothersome, coz Osvaldo isn't exactly the model of consistency.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
possible scenario:

-sell mirko & quag
-sign osvaldo
-one of tevez/llorente sustains 2-3 month injury
-osvaldo does usual retardation and gets red card and eventually suspended. then he will start fight with one of our players in training/locker room and the club won't want him playing for the rest of the season because he is a fucking retarded turd.
-we will have to rely on one of tevez/llorente & giostinko midget for the rest of the season with no backup
-lose scudetto

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
For real, bro. We are going to have a lot more pressure on our backs in the second half of the season. Depth is going to play a massive role. Osvaldo coming in is fine, but losing both Vuci and Quag in the process is definitely something that's bothersome, coz Osvaldo isn't exactly the model of consistency.
Don't worry we will not sell both Mirko and Quag and sign no one.
1 goes -> Osvaldo comes.
2 goes? -> another one will come.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I thought you weren't speaking to me. You were doing good, but you couldn't resist me.
Huh?? Course I'm speaking to you brah. You said you weren't speaking to me coz I'm useless and you didn't care and all that shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't worry we will not sell both Mirko and Quag and sign no one.
1 goes -> Osvaldo comes.
2 goes? -> another one will come.
Hmm, not convincing enough bro. I don't like such mid season clear outs. These moves are meant for the summer, when everyone has time to take stock of things. The winter mercato is never and should not be used for long term plans ideally speaking.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)