Fabio Quagliarella (8 Viewers)

Would you keep Quagliarella?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jul 20, 2012
Secondo SportMediaset, Fabio Quagliarella avrebbe rifiutato nelle ultime ore il trasferimento alla Lazio e al Trabzonspor. Il giocatore gradirebbe un trasferimento alla Sampdoria, ma in questi caso il problema sarebbe concesso all'ingaggio che e' superiore ai due milioni di euro e superiore ai parametri della Sampdoria.

Just fuck off if true.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Matri gone, Vucinic gone but this ass-chinned cunt is still here.

fuck off please, Iaquinta 2.0!
I'd totally report this if it wasn't for good ol' Ahkmed.

give this guy some credit. how many times did he save our ass in the champions league?
Haters brah. As ungrateful as the unshaven pubes on Scarlett Johanson's boyfriends dick.

and he has also been refusing offers left and right since last season...needs to get the message and move the fuck on.
Shut up already.

Secondo SportMediaset, Fabio Quagliarella avrebbe rifiutato nelle ultime ore il trasferimento alla Lazio e al Trabzonspor. Il giocatore gradirebbe un trasferimento alla Sampdoria, ma in questi caso il problema sarebbe concesso all'ingaggio che e' superiore ai due milioni di euro e superiore ai parametri della Sampdoria.

Just fuck off if true.
Translate please.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Quagliarella has refused offers from Lazio and Trabznonspor. He would accept an offer from Sampdoria but he is out of Samp's financial parameters.

- - - Updated - - -

Quag will be gone soon.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Quagliarella has refused offers from Lazio and Trabznonspor. He would accept an offer from Sampdoria but he is out of Samp's financial parameters.

- - - Updated - - -

Quag will be gone soon.
I just don't think it's clever to sell two forwards mid season. Bad move IMO. If Vucinic was staying on, it was cool. Now that he isn't, it would make sense for Quag to remain as part of the squad. He is a fairly dependable player to have around.

As for the news, dunno how reliable mediaset is, but GDM said, that Lazio want Postiga coz his buying terms are more acceptable and Juve wanted to exchange Quag and Gabba, and Samp refused. He said another likely destination is England. Followed by Bozzo coming out and saying thatnQuag is going to be staying at Juve and Juve are keeping him till end of season at least.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I just don't think it's clever to sell two forwards mid season. Bad move IMO. If Vucinic was staying on, it was cool. Now that he isn't, it would make sense for Quag to remain as part of the squad. He is a fairly dependable player to have around.

As for the news, dunno how reliable mediaset is, but GDM said, that Lazio want Postiga coz his buying terms are more acceptable and Juve wanted to exchange Quag and Gabba, and Samp refused. He said another likely destination is England. Followed by Bozzo coming out and saying thatnQuag is going to be staying at Juve and Juve are keeping him till end of season at least.
I personally think Quagliarella will stay until the summer, and then he'll be sold.

Vucinic off to Arsenal on loan.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I personally think Quagliarella will stay until the summer, and then he'll be sold.

Vucinic off to Arsenal on loan.
As it should be. He should def stay till the summer. So much chopping and changing isn't good for us mid season. Vucinic wants to leave so it's acceptable that he does. Otherwise I'd say the club would be making a mistake. Roma are still very much in the title race, and you never know how new players will fit into a situation when stress levels and performance needs are pretty much hit the ground running.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
vuci quag gio is not needed at this point. quag has scored 1 goal in serie a this season. vuci have been inj and gio continue to suck. might as well take a chance with someone as the have contributed nothing this year. keeping an unhappy vucinic is imo a bigger risk than osvaldo will be.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
vuci quag gio is not needed at this point. quag has scored 1 goal in serie a this season. vuci have been inj and gio continue to suck. might as well take a chance with someone as the have contributed nothing this year. keeping an unhappy vucinic is imo a bigger risk than osvaldo will be.
Vucinic,mQuag and Gio have hardly played. But hey at least being a sub at Juve is better than being one at Southampton and not really impressing despite the massive goal tally of 3..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)