Would you keep Quagliarella?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
If we can't sell Vucinic we should sell him.
Between now and by the end of the summer we must sell all 3 of them IMO : Mirko,Quag and Gio.

If we are going to play 4-3-3 or any other formation with 1 central striker,we'll need 1 forward as a backup/rotation for llorente such as Mandzukic/Dzeko.
Berardi and Menez can rotate/backup with/the starting RW(Nani/Lamela/Cerci) and Tevez.

if we keep with playing 3-5-2 or any other formation with 2 strikers in the center,than 1 new backup+Gabbiadini to back up Tevez and Llorente.

No need in that 5th striker imo.

Jul 20, 2012
Between now and by the end of the summer we must sell all 3 of them IMO : Mirko,Quag and Gio.

If we are going to play 4-3-3 or any other formation with 1 central striker,we'll need 1 forward as a backup/rotation for llorente such as Mandzukic/Dzeko.
Berardi and Menez can rotate/backup with/the starting RW(Nani/Lamela/Cerci) and Tevez.

if we keep with playing 3-5-2 or any other formation with 2 strikers in the center,than 1 new backup+Gabbiadini to back up Tevez and Llorente.

No need in that 5th striker imo.
Totally agree but at this point do we honestly need 5 strikers? If we can get rid of Quag, Vuc or Gio right now we should because we aren't guaranteed there will be suitors in the summer. If I had to pick which to sell first it would be Giovinco, however we all know he doesn't have any suitors. I would sell Quag now to Lazio because Vucinic is our only other creative forward and I think I'd rather keep him until the summer if we cant get another offer for him.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I heard Matreena was driving down country roads yesterday when a rogue deer ran onto the road and impaled matreena's heart with its antlers after it did a suicide on his car

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Just not wise to sell him and Vucinic in the same window. Not enough time for the adequate replacements. Also,mVucinic apparently left Vinovo before his teammates arrived for their training session, since he's training separately anyway. Very strange situation going on there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)