Would you keep Quagliarella?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I wouldn't want the ball on anyone else's foot inside the box right now. I still don't understand how anyone can hate him. Maybe indifference? Ok sure. How can you not like someone who puts the ball in the net.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
I dont think @Bianconero_Auswill be in this thread for a while since Quags just owned him so hard :D

Quags was the same last season as well not much game time and he kept scoring, He hasn't just played like it this season he was good for us while he was given limited time last season.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I actually don't care what happens the rest of this mercato, Nainggolian, Gilardino or whatever, as long as this striker stays where he belongs. I've said it before and I'll say it again, if he leaves, we will regret it.
2 CL games with 2 goals and one "assist"(he got the penalty) later by Quags - I thinks it's the first of many times I get to say I FUCKING TOLD YOU!

Sounds way more agressive than I intended though :D

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Well fucking done.

Proving us all wrong. Can't ask for much more. One of the only players who looked like he gave a fuck out there.

- - - Updated - - -

I dont think @Bianconero_Auswill be in this thread for a while since Quags just owned him so hard :D

Quags was the same last season as well not much game time and he kept scoring, He hasn't just played like it this season he was good for us while he was given limited time last season.
Nope, unlike other posters on this forum, I have zero problems when admitting I'm wrong. Quags is made for the CL. He was 5 mins away from saving our asses (again) tonight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)