Fabio Quagliarella (13 Viewers)

Would you keep Quagliarella?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
No actually if Conte truly wanted him to stay, it wouldnt have gone to the length of the club accepting two offers for him, and us, Roma and Genoa negotiating to the weee hours for the three part deal. The agents and represantives in all have acknowledged now that it collapsed because Borriello wasnt accepting Genoa's salary offer (to go down from his 3.8m). Gila wants to come to Juve, and Quag wants to go to Roma, and we clearly want to sell him.

I can see Conte wanting Quag to stay at the last minute if he isnt convinced we can replace him, but all this negotiating and accepting deals wouldnt have happend if he wanted Quag to stay for sure.
Conte played Quag ahead of Llorente over the weekend to show his support for the player and perhaps send a message to the board. The player himself wanted to leave which is why the club spoke to and accepted offers from Roma and Lazio. If it was about not being convinced about replacements, Marrotta wouldve blocked the move before Conte did, since Gila had accepted terms and Preziosi said ey ahd more than one alternative anyway.

No better time to buy the jersey an when the player is leaving after years of fantastic service.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He is just being publically appriciative and loyal to players he won titles with (he is complimentary about Padoin and Peluso too), in reality he knows they are quite disposable players for him, thats why he didnt use them that much. Though he prolly appriciated the tactical flexibility of Giaccherini the most. But really, if we can sell them for decent sum, like we did (2 of them atleast), then he is quite ok with it, since we already got their replacements.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Conte thinks everyone is irreplaceable. Giaccherini, Matri.. As if we lost Barzagli or Vidal.
I am mostly happy for you that Quagliarella stayed and Gilardino is never going to be a Juve player. For your sake too, I will open a champagne bottle the moment we sell Giovinco.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

I hope the player gets support from some peeps at Tuz, now that he has been retained. Would be good to see some support rather the fuck all spasticated hate he gets from some full retards.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Good call to keep him. He will repay Conte's faith as he's always done. Even though, I think he was better off moving.
Yup, to be fair with him, he neded to move to be able to play regularly. Becaus eof that i say that maybe he will be here till januray or something. Maybe then he will be able to find a team to go.

But for the time being... we have the quags
!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)