Fabio Quagliarella (7 Viewers)

Would you keep Quagliarella?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
lazio interested in both Burak Yilmaz and quags. if we resist and try not to give quags away then they might get Burak Yilmaz which means that galatasaray will be weaker for champions league which is good for us.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
How in the name of all that's holey is Borriello earning 3.8 million a year?
His stock was pretty high at the point Roma signed him from Milan.

Clearly they are paying him too much, but the decision to pay him that wasn't as ridiculous at the time as it appears now.

- - - Updated - - -

lazio interested in both Burak Yilmaz and quags. if we resist and try not to give quags away then they might get Burak Yilmaz which means that galatasaray will be weaker for champions league which is good for us.
Gazzetta is saying Lazio only have to sort out agents' fees in the Yilmaz deal.

Everything else agreed.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #11,584
    It was always idiotic. They signed him after one good season and offered him retarded wages.

The guy has always sucked. Nothing changed, it's not like he lost his talent or something. He was and still is a horrible player.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
    Apr 12, 2009
    It was always idiotic. They signed him after one good season and offered him retarded wages.

The guy has always sucked. Nothing changed, it's not like he lost his talent or something. He was and still is a horrible player.
    Being Italian and a striker is a guarantee to play for at least 2 top clubs, no matter how mediocre you are.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
    May 22, 2009
    Although, you're not considering that this maybe what the player wants more than the club wanting to trade for the sake of it?
    Obviously. I'm talking purely from the club's point of view. Because Quag is our slave & he shall do what we tell him :D

With Quag leaving you get money and avoid paying his salary while you could get a much cheaper Gilardino who could easily do the job Quag is suppose to do.

If we sell Quag for about 7-8m we would have made about 20m with the sales of Matri and Quag while relieving ourselves from about 5m in combined salary for the 2. Replace that with Gila's 1.8m and it makes a lot of sense financially.
    Let's wait & see. Like I said, if it's purely financial, then I will not criticize the move. Or criticize less, I should say, since signing Gila is another one of those stopgap measures that I don't like.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Yea, sure, there isn't a slight possibility Conte actually wants Quag to stay. :rolleyes:
    No actually if Conte truly wanted him to stay, it wouldnt have gone to the length of the club accepting two offers for him, and us, Roma and Genoa negotiating to the weee hours for the three part deal. The agents and represantives in all have acknowledged now that it collapsed because Borriello wasnt accepting Genoa's salary offer (to go down from his 3.8m). Gila wants to come to Juve, and Quag wants to go to Roma, and we clearly want to sell him.

I can see Conte wanting Quag to stay at the last minute if he isnt convinced we can replace him, but all this negotiating and accepting deals wouldnt have happend if he wanted Quag to stay for sure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)