Fabio Quagliarella (7 Viewers)

Would you keep Quagliarella?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
It'll all depend on how Llorente's situation develops. Coz I don't see Conte relying as much on Gio this season as he did last season. It's really between Tevez, Vucinic and Quag in that case. And if Quag shows similar results to last seaosn, I don't think it would be wise to lose him for peanuts and find another striker we groom into the system.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Vuc tevez llorente quags should be our go to guys

tough luck gio.
Don't be slack - Gio will get plenty of game time, he's the atomic ant!

- - - Updated - - -

Forza :chin:

Just please give us one of these this season (except actually scoring it)!

Gila, Matri (no disrespect) nor Borriellol could even dream of converting a goal like this...
I didn't see any goal conversion there. Just a long shot on goal.

Aug 1, 2003
well now that he's staying all we can do is give him our best support. anyway given that this is a fairly stronger squad than our last and we will be playing in all three competitions, I am sure everyone will get a substantial amount of playing time.

except bendtner. is he still around?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
well now that he's staying all we can do is give him our best support. anyway given that this is a fairly stronger squad than our last and we will be playing in all three competitions, I am sure everyone will get a substantial amount of playing time.except bendtner. is he still around?
Some time away from forums sally :D?

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

I hope the player gets support from some peeps at Tuz, now that he has been retained. Would be good to see some support rather the fuck all spasticated hate he gets from some full retards.
I've kept quiet the past days about this whole situation but I DEFINITELY prefer Quagliarella over Gilardino.

Cool for him that he's staying, but I believe this is his last season with us, so y'all enjoy him while you can :)

Nov 17, 2012
I've kept quiet the past days about this whole situation but I DEFINITELY prefer Quagliarella over Gilardino.

Cool for him that he's staying, but I believe this is his last season with us, so y'all enjoy him while you can :)
As much as I love Quag, and appreciate all he's done here and his contributions to our recent success; I agree with your sentiment that his time here is coming to a close, it just seems to be a natural progression. I wouldn't complain if he stayed one more year after this, but with Tevez, Llorente and Vucinic here, including Giovinco and then our up and comign youngsters, it only seems logical that Quag is the prime candidate to be moved on. I just hopes he gives us a few more special memories to cherish before he departs the Bianconeri! :)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Went to bed with news of Quag deal being almost done and woke up to find he's staying after all... What a way to start the morning :touched:
yeah same :D I was totally expecting to wake up and see Gilardino done deal and Quag gone. :touched:

O MAMMA MAMMA MAMMA, O MAMMA MAMMA MAMA, SAI PERCHÈ INNAMORATO SO? HO VISTO QUAGLIARELLA, HO VISTO QUAGLIARELLA. UÈ MAMMA, DI NUOVO È ANDATO IN GOL!

:chin:

#TEAMQUAG

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)