Fabio Quagliarella (16 Viewers)

Would you keep Quagliarella?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I'm pleased the Gila/Quag swap didn't play out.

1. Conte's system apparently requires a $#@! load of adaptation by the forwards in particular. Quag knows the system - who knows how much time Gila would need.
Players like Vucinic and Borriello barely needed any time to fit into the system. They played most regularly in their times at Juve from the start.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Quag is not a difference maker, so he won't come in the last 20 minutes if we need goals.
lol.

glad Quag is still here, between Serie A, CL and Coppa he'll get plenty of chances to prove himself. currently I think all of Llorente, Quag and Gio are around the same spot in the pecking order and will be used according to their strengths and understanding with each other.

Tevez10

Aug 29, 2013
I can't wait to laugh at Tevez10's face when his predictions turn out to be wrong. :D
As long as Tevez and Vucinic play well, you won't laugh at me, but if they don't play well, Llorentes time will come, then Giovinco's. Chances are very slim. We might see a game or too as a substitute of Quag in coppa games.

Apr 15, 2006
As long as Tevez and Vucinic play well, you won't laugh at me, but if they don't play well, Llorentes time will come, then Giovinco's. Chances are very slim. We might see a game or too as a substitute of Quag in coppa games.
Vucinic not playing well is almost a certainty. But whenever Quags plays, he'll do well. And when he does, I'll laugh at your face.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
I think Quag staying ruins his chances of sneaking into the World Cup squad but there's no doubt it helps the squad in terms of depth having him, Llorente and Gio back up our current two starting forwards.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Its really stupid to hate Quaq, he still is our best shooter, after Tevez, considering his age, i guess we lost the last opportunity to sell him, so deal with it...

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Sheik you don't have to wait to laugh. :lol:

Hopefully he grabs some important goals this season.
:tup:

- - - Updated - - -

I think Quag staying ruins his chances of sneaking into the World Cup squad but there's no doubt it helps the squad in terms of depth having him, Llorente and Gio back up our current two starting forwards.
He wanted out to the bst of my knowledge, and rightfully so, coz he needs continuity in a WC year.

Its really stupid to hate Quaq, he still is our best shooter, after Tevez, considering his age, i guess we lost the last opportunity to sell him, so deal with it...
Well said, Cron.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)