• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

VUCIMata10

Apr 5, 2013
quality my ass

- - - Updated - - -

besides why would genoa give us their top striker with no replacement? I like gila personally but ffs fuck that, keep a striker that knows what conte wants, and would gila even want to come? He will play a fourth of here then what he would play at genoa

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
quality my ass

- - - Updated - - -

besides why would genoa give us their top striker with no replacement? I like gila personally but ffs fuck that, keep a striker that knows what conte wants, and would gila even want to come? He will play a fourth of here then what he would play at genoa
apparently Borriello off to Genoa, Quag to Roma.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
fuck this loser off with extreme prejudice.

Gila is a smart pickup, quality striker and more than capable Llorente backup.
Show some respect Ahkmed.

juve have stated they will not accept a loan from anyone, theyre either going to keep him or sell him, i still believe and hope he is staying
He's off bro. He'll be back to his best elsewhere anyway. Far more continuity and I think he wants the move.

This makes Giovinco the luckiest sob left at Juve.
Gio is the reason Quag and Matri have to be sold. He's not going to play much unless we play with wide men. Coz currently, hed make substantial losses if we put him on the market. Next year him plus 10m for 32 year old Diamanti. I'd still do it. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)